Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A message to Star One from the cast of GHSP..lol.. (Page 20)

rnvdbhavani Goldie
rnvdbhavani
rnvdbhavani

Joined: 18 September 2010
Posts: 1129

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Gr8 idea... nice creation... we dont want geet to end at all... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36187

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnvdbhavani

Gr8 idea... nice creation... we dont want geet to end at all... 
Thanxxx a lot dear...

Definitely we won't let Geet end...so plzz sign the petition dear...the link is provided in Pg-1
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36187

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobysptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 12062

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by sptrno

Now V all MAANEETIANS will stand united and V will do anything and everything to save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET the most divine sacred dreamy magical adorable sweet beautiful lovely musical fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking unique couple...MAANEET r indeed a couple made in heaven...MAANEET's journey is the most heart-touching and soul-touching journey truly an eternal saga which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives...V MAANEETIANS truly and deeply love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET to infinity and even beyond...

 
 
 
GHSP MAANEET have become lives, heart and heartbeat, breath and soul of all MAANEETIANS...OUR MAANEET'S DIVINE SACRED BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL JOURNEY IS AN ETERNAL JOURNEY which must continue which must be lived and relived again and again told again and again...

 

 

Now hoping for the best for Our GHSP and Our MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS!

 
 
Bobby Sweetheart love u and thank u so much dear for such an awesome lovely fun post...i'm repeating myself only u can come up with such fantabulous posts even in such a situation...
 
 

Awesome Spee dear ..u've said it all..loved ur lines particularly these...GHSP MAANEET have become lives, heart and heartbeat, breath and soul of all MAANEETIANS ...OUR MAANEET'S DIVINE SACRED BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL JOURNEY IS AN ETERNAL JOURNEY which must continue which must be lived and relived again and again told again and again..Hug
Thanxx a lot dear...actually its the magical charm of Maaneet behind all my creations ..thought of cheering u all in such a tense situation..Smile
Thank u so much Sweetheart
 
 
Aww love all ur creations to the core dear...V all MAANEETIANS will ensure that Our MAANEET's magic charm divinity and beauty will continue forever...
 
Love u lots dearHug
 
Now once again going back to signing petition and sending messages...
 
V will surely succeed in our dream our wish our mission of 'Saving Our GHSP Our MAANEET Our Life Our breath Our heart and heartbeat Our Soul Our everything'...


Edited by sptrno - 24 May 2011 at 8:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Joined: 05 January 2011
Posts: 997

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
hahahaha i loved dadis wishLOLEmbarrassed
wesy jokes apart bobby i dont think they ll end the show...
sony k anda deny wali murgi koe nahi kat,ta bobbyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36187

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanzy

hahahaha i loved dadis wishLOLEmbarrassed
wesy jokes apart bobby i dont think they ll end the show...
sony k anda deny wali murgi koe nahi kat,ta bobbyLOL
Hope sabki mono kamna poore ho..LOL
agar channel ayse karenge toh they'll be the greatest loser ever..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanzy

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36187

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by sptrno

Now V all MAANEETIANS will stand united and V will do anything and everything to save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET the most divine sacred dreamy magical adorable sweet beautiful lovely musical fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking unique couple...MAANEET r indeed a couple made in heaven...MAANEET's journey is the most heart-touching and soul-touching journey truly an eternal saga which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives...V MAANEETIANS truly and deeply love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET to infinity and even beyond...

 
 
 
GHSP MAANEET have become lives, heart and heartbeat, breath and soul of all MAANEETIANS...OUR MAANEET'S DIVINE SACRED BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL JOURNEY IS AN ETERNAL JOURNEY which must continue which must be lived and relived again and again told again and again...

 

 

Now hoping for the best for Our GHSP and Our MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS!

 
 
Bobby Sweetheart love u and thank u so much dear for such an awesome lovely fun post...i'm repeating myself only u can come up with such fantabulous posts even in such a situation...
 
 

Awesome Spee dear ..u've said it all..loved ur lines particularly these...GHSP MAANEET have become lives, heart and heartbeat, breath and soul of all MAANEETIANS ...OUR MAANEET'S DIVINE SACRED BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL JOURNEY IS AN ETERNAL JOURNEY which must continue which must be lived and relived again and again told again and again..Hug
Thanxx a lot dear...actually its the magical charm of Maaneet behind all my creations ..thought of cheering u all in such a tense situation..Smile
Thank u so much Sweetheart
 
 
Aww love all ur creations to the core dear...V all MAANEETIANS will ensure that Our MAANEET's magic charm divinity and beauty will continue forever...
 
Love u lots dearHug
 
Now once again going back to signing petition and sending messages...
 
V will surely succeed in our dream our wish our mission of 'Saving Our GHSP Our MAANEET Our Life Our breath Our heart and heartbeat Our Soul Our everything'...

Welcome Spee darling...
Love u too..Hug
me too continuously signing the petition...
Hope we all will succeed in our mission..
laila889 Newbie
laila889
laila889

Joined: 12 May 2010
Posts: 20

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
HAHAHAHAHA!! ur soo hilarious !!!!!!!!!hahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
message from the creatives

Author: chullbulli   Replies: 2   Views: 1109

chullbulli 2 1109 08 August 2010 at 12:01pm by Tomiko
Maan must apologize-CVs pls send the right message

2

Author: liv2laugh   Replies: 14   Views: 1908

liv2laugh 14 1908 30 July 2010 at 12:00am by latifa_28
Message from GEET CVs about chaning Daadi....

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: --Nargis--   Replies: 71   Views: 7410

--Nargis-- 71 7410 24 July 2010 at 12:42am by rockin_gal
Gurmeet & Debina's Latest Message from their BLOG

Author: ..RamKiJanaki..   Replies: 8   Views: 3044

..RamKiJanaki.. 8 3044 27 June 2010 at 4:27am by angelina285
Should be on Star Plus not Star one!

Author: saaniakh   Replies: 8   Views: 2700

saaniakh 8 2700 21 June 2010 at 11:09pm by rumi2004

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index