Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SO Response ( do check 31 page vvv. imp) (Page 22)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

I know reaching directly to neone is next to impossible, unlike some lucky souls who get to speak to them for 10 minutes at length. But, we can at least post all our these suggestions on indya.com website's feedback section. I have been doing this 4-5 times a day daily. u can add ne name nd ne email id. Just dont type junk characters in name, as then the officials reading it will treat it just as a spam. U can add ne name (there are 1000000s of names in d world) and ne email id which at least appears to be valid. So guys please do that much at least.
dishu superb suggestion i will add dis on page 1Smile
thanx alotBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshilaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
thanks a lot sanju!!!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Hye guys I sent a long mail at the email id (subhas.singh) right now. And I am not sure if they will reply but it was sure long. Wanna read it? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Hey Ayantika my small bomb where do u live dese days u r not much online and if u have den u can post the sopy over here as we will get new ideas and m spamming there mail boxes like hell

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i called them in morning but no one is receiving the phone nor star one nor balaji Confused

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
@Tanvi: thanx alot even i m trying but they are not responding now

Swetha-Sai

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Dear Sir,

I am sending this letter to say thank you to the whole Star channel team which has given us such good serials to watch out for. yes I am talking about Star one shows like Geet and Pyaar Kii Ye Ek kahaani. Though I personally only watch one serial (that is pyaar kii ye ek kahaani) i was rather shocked to find out that the Star one channel was being transformed into something new... It is devastating all of us youngsters who are watching this show to find out this sad news. I would sincerely hope that this email is given importance to.

This show has been an eye candy for many through out the country and outside. We find it rather fascinating that people from all around the world watch this show and discuss about it in the various sites, such as India forum, facebook, orkut, twitter etc. I have personally found people of Ireland talking and asking about this show though they cannot understand the language. It is our honor to be part of this show in a different way than any member of the crew but now all of us feel like a part of the PKYEK (Pyaar kii ye ek kahaani) family. The show has done wonderfully in the past eight months which is surprising. the popularity is very high. The timings of the show (8:30 PM in India) is problematic to many as most student, college goers and office goers are busy at this time, but they manage to watch the repeat telecasts and chat about it.

On getting the news of the change in channel workings a petition was made which has already crossed the limit placed and there are still signs coming in every few moments. The story has taken a turn where it is back to square one and every single person craves to know how the story of the butterfly and fire will turn out. I love this show and each and every character. The way express themselves and the character sketches are beautiful. It is said that to understand a human completely cannot be done in one lifetime. Through this serial I have understood what this means. The characters of Abhay, Pia, Misha, Panchi, Kabir are so real that we find ourselves in them. They reflect our feelings and connect us to the fantasy and dreams that we knew would never come true.

The dead heart which only takes the name of Pia, the ache of the girl who doesnt remember her soul mate and the bitter memories of the women that in his human life he had loved eternally... It makes us wonder what supernatural would actually mean. How hard life is and how easy it is. It takes us out of our usual lives and makes us believe that even through the hardships in the world there is always hope. Being as wonderful as it is, I must admit I have never watched Ekta ma'ams shows because I found them made for adults and not youngsters but now that she shows us the other side of herself I really feel that respect for her that I had never thought of feeling.

I had started to watch this show because it was dark, and it portrayed vampires in it. they fascinate me. having to watch something in Hindi and not in English and get the same excitement is really something to be proud of. I love  the Twilight Saga and The vampire diaries and frankly I thought this show would never be able to satisfy people but it has and I feel great to have been a part of it from the beginning.

Our lives are incomplete without this show. So please help us and dont make our loving show disappear into nothing but good memories. We want it to end in such a way that everyone will remember it with joy and say "yes it was worth watching" and not feel bitter that it was ended abruptly. We want Abhay and Pia to have a good ending, be it a tragedy or happily forever.

I hope you will consider everyone's request. Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully,
Ayantika Lahiri

Dont know what I wrote but whatever it was, was from my heart. I thought going all philosophical wont do any help so I just wrote it like a little formal thing. tell me how it is. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prioty1000Asin.pkyek-rupa-Supermagical10--sunshine--TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZSwetha-Sairomaila

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Asin.pkyekUntitled001-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--romaila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index