Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SO Response ( do check 31 page vvv. imp) (Page 19)

shwetakhare4 Newbie
shwetakhare4
shwetakhare4

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
thnx for info... I am  ready to help pkyek by hook or crook as it is the best serial and my favourite serial... star one drop this idea or else we will drop u soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by abhaylove

[
Vivian tweet is understood ..and they are saying indirectly make sense about this . Admin can be misleading as they are one of us who maintain vivian page . But yes i understand all done in good to bring the awareness among everyone .
xactly they are creating awareness indirectly and we people shud refer coverage thing in our mails... And if we look into situatio deeply then i think admins are right and ya these people are like us onlySmile
TRP is all about seeing serial in telecast time ..but admin says that means IF play big role in revenue ?? They might consider the popularity of the serial but how can they get the revenue ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
i tried calling them from Bro's cell phone...its not connecting yaar.

Supermagical10--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

[
Vivian tweet is understood ..and they are saying indirectly make sense about this . Admin can be misleading as they are one of us who maintain vivian page . But yes i understand all done in good to bring the awareness among everyone .
xactly they are creating awareness indirectly and we people shud refer coverage thing in our mails... And if we look into situatio deeply then i think admins are right and ya these people are like us onlySmile
TRP is all about seeing serial in telecast time ..but admin says that means IF play big role in revenue ?? They might consider the popularity of the serial but how can they get the revenue ??
They get revenue from adds and if u see show on star player then they show ads on star player and many IFians watch it on star player as IF alws provide links wid star player if u have ever noticedWink

romaila

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

boss these star one people are just ignoring us now as many people including me send them mails and they replied back with lame excuses ny saying that they are not available and they are out of station

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

boss these star one people are just ignoring us now as many people including me send them mails and they replied back with lame excuses ny saying that they are not available and they are out of station
keep on trying kab tak bhagen ge...WinkLOL.
in ur mail advice them k plzzz work on ur coverage limitation rather than pressurising production houses for TRPS...starone is not available in many regions in India.

Supermagical10--sunshine--

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

[
They get revenue from adds and if u see show on star player then they show ads on star player and many IFians watch it on star player as IF alws provide links wid star player if u have ever noticedWink
Right this is how they collect money Smile...and rather should be consider to as part of revenue

--sunshine--

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

keep on trying kab tak bhagen ge...WinkLOL.
in ur mail advice them k plzzz work on ur coverage limitation rather than pressurising production houses for TRPS...starone is not available in many regions in India.
I see luvrati is able to call them and got the facts about the shows ...dont know why call is not going for anyone else here

--sunshine--romaila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index