SO Response ( do check 31 page vvv. imp) - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

I really dont care until star one ppl dont make proper announcement I wont leave thm i'll suck out their blood.I wnt Pyar ki yeh ek kahani.They shuld keep their saas bahu wid thm.
who cares hereπŸ˜†
yeah dont let them go that easilyπŸ˜‰
keep mailing...i know they have setup auto reply option...itney mails kro k auto reply system stops working πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by romaila

who cares hereπŸ˜†
yeah dont let them go that easilyπŸ˜‰
keep mailing...i know they have setup auto reply option...itney mails kro k auto reply system stops working πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I m alreally doing tht as i said b4 I cant tolerate saas bahu crap & their vampish bindi or binda.God give some brains 2 star one so tht they can make intellegent decisions
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

I m alreally doing tht as i said b4 I cant tolerate saas bahu crap & their vampish bindi or binda.God give some brains 2 star one so tht they can make intellegent decisions
bindi or binda..🀣

do check next page

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago

Guys we need to join hands   with geet instead of doing fights with them and doing tu tu main main. I found dis info from geet forum. Its a message from geet PH. So i thought this must be shared with u guys at anyhow maybe m breaking rules. Sorry Ishaan and nayab but it was important to share.

The past few weeks have been really crazy considering the news that we were getting from all around ' Star One is revamping, Geet is shutting and what not!

Yes, we know that Star One is headed for a revamp in the coming months but what kind? We do not know. We have not been told anything officially and why should they tell us anything? They will communicate with us if there are any decisions are taken regarding our show. Simple. There is really no use speculating at this point of time as it serves no other purpose other than to demotivate the team. The two hundred people that constitute the team suddenly start feeling insecure about their livelihood and it affects the show.

If it indeed is shutting down, then there is no use coming to the Facebook pages of Geet and 4 Lions Films and asking us not to shut the show down. Trust us, we do not want the show to shut ' even more than you. It is our source of income and of over two hundred other households. You need to speak to the network about this and one more thing ' be nice when you email or call them. Rude outbursts, name calling and threats  are usually not accommodated and often the effect is opposite of the one desired.

The truth of the matter is that at the time of writing this, we, as a production house, have no information about Geet shutting down. In this particular case, we will treat this as a case of "no news is good news."

Link:

1. No one of u will bash other show otherwise I will ask mods to closedown this thread
2. Please limit ur discussion or reference related to PKYEK only
3. Do follow above insrusctions in the post given by PH

p.s- love u all. support mods and maintain the health of this thread
 Its such a bad news yara  !!!
Me really wants the gud shows to exist  !!!
I hope people follow rules and maintain peace in the forum ..

Nice post dear !!!
Ok Sanjana. Got It. Nice Post. (:
thanks a lot sanju for this info..!😳
Ok guys after reading sanju post I m mailing star one ppl very polietly evn u guys shuld do tht & all those ppl who r not watching PYEK as Abhay is not there nowadays thn I have request 2 thm tht plz watch dis serial coz if u guys will not watch dis show TRP will go down & ultimately it will b bad 4 our serial only & Abhay toh aana hi hai better dont b angry & continue watching dis show.Support PYEK.Battle is still on.