SO Response ( do check 31 page vvv. imp) - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

you know nowadays i'm having this weird fantasy that star one people come on sbs and tell the host that they are not ending pkyek and beg fans to stop spamming them. ๐Ÿ˜†
Moma having this kind of fantasy ๐Ÿคฃ. I understand ur love kabir is having affair with T ๐Ÿ˜›...koi nahe u can back to hotty chand ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I wish they do so so that we spam there id again with thanks emails , fb & call . They wont find such crazy fans ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Originally posted by abhaylove

I am sure star one are not responding but they are aware of our demands . They just put auto reply so that they dont have to ans us back . All of them giving the same message
we don't need their reply our voice reaches them thats enough for us๐Ÿ˜ƒ
keep mailing...after all they should know what is public demand๐Ÿ˜‰
Guys i called Star One agn about just time lot so that they are not irritated so they told me that time lot is not decided and they dont have any info abt that.

Which means they will give day tym to those Gujrati crap
Originally posted by romaila

recieved an auto reply from Shruti (Star India)

Hi,

I am not in office from May 6th to June 3rd. For any queries pls contact Seema Somshekar and Priya Iyer from the team.

Cheers,

Shruthi

what to do now...all r on vacations?

If all are on vacation then how the channel is running!!!!๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by sanjna4

Guys i called Star One agn about just time lot so that they are not irritated so they told me that time lot is not decided and they dont have any info abt that.

They should do that...how come people will watch regional shows on prime time when all the viewers are not Gujarati.

@rumi: all channels are running on the auto reply system just like there emails๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by -Rumi-

If all are on vacation then how the channel is running!!!!๐Ÿคฃ

lolzz channel chal kaha raha hai..๐Ÿ˜†uff jitna chal raha hai utna bhi nahi chalega if dey gonna show gujjucrap ..i m 2 frm gujarat bt nt hav even seen a singl movie of gujju

that can be a wise decision as youth is usually busy at day time...if tehy want to gain uncle n aunties viewership they better alot day timings...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

@rumi: all channels are running on the auto reply system just like there emails๐Ÿคฃ

Well said  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

I really dont care until star one ppl dont make proper announcement I wont leave thm i'll suck out their blood.I wnt Pyar ki yeh ek kahani.They shuld keep their saas bahu wid thm. I cant really imagine any other saas bahu show coming in place of my PYEK.I really cant tolerate the vampish bindi or binda & they evn sleep wearing uncomfortable sarees,heavy jewellery & make up.Who sleep lke this in reality.Ladies kam Gift wraper zyada lagti hai.So guys spam star one by mailing & calling.Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago