SO Response ( do check 31 page vvv. imp) - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Ayantika my small bomb where do u live dese days u r not much online and if u have den u can post the sopy over here as we will get new ideas and m spamming there mail boxes like hell

i called them in morning but no one is receiving the phone nor star one nor balaji ðŸ˜•
@Tanvi: thanx alot even i m trying but they are not responding now
Dear Sir,

I am sending this letter to say thank you to the whole Star channel team which has given us such good serials to watch out for. yes I am talking about Star one shows like Geet and Pyaar Kii Ye Ek kahaani. Though I personally only watch one serial (that is pyaar kii ye ek kahaani) i was rather shocked to find out that the Star one channel was being transformed into something new... It is devastating all of us youngsters who are watching this show to find out this sad news. I would sincerely hope that this email is given importance to.

This show has been an eye candy for many through out the country and outside. We find it rather fascinating that people from all around the world watch this show and discuss about it in the various sites, such as India forum, facebook, orkut, twitter etc. I have personally found people of Ireland talking and asking about this show though they cannot understand the language. It is our honor to be part of this show in a different way than any member of the crew but now all of us feel like a part of the PKYEK (Pyaar kii ye ek kahaani) family. The show has done wonderfully in the past eight months which is surprising. the popularity is very high. The timings of the show (8:30 PM in India) is problematic to many as most student, college goers and office goers are busy at this time, but they manage to watch the repeat telecasts and chat about it.

On getting the news of the change in channel workings a petition was made which has already crossed the limit placed and there are still signs coming in every few moments. The story has taken a turn where it is back to square one and every single person craves to know how the story of the butterfly and fire will turn out. I love this show and each and every character. The way express themselves and the character sketches are beautiful. It is said that to understand a human completely cannot be done in one lifetime. Through this serial I have understood what this means. The characters of Abhay, Pia, Misha, Panchi, Kabir are so real that we find ourselves in them. They reflect our feelings and connect us to the fantasy and dreams that we knew would never come true.

The dead heart which only takes the name of Pia, the ache of the girl who doesnt remember her soul mate and the bitter memories of the women that in his human life he had loved eternally... It makes us wonder what supernatural would actually mean. How hard life is and how easy it is. It takes us out of our usual lives and makes us believe that even through the hardships in the world there is always hope. Being as wonderful as it is, I must admit I have never watched Ekta ma'ams shows because I found them made for adults and not youngsters but now that she shows us the other side of herself I really feel that respect for her that I had never thought of feeling.

I had started to watch this show because it was dark, and it portrayed vampires in it. they fascinate me. having to watch something in Hindi and not in English and get the same excitement is really something to be proud of. I love  the Twilight Saga and The vampire diaries and frankly I thought this show would never be able to satisfy people but it has and I feel great to have been a part of it from the beginning.

Our lives are incomplete without this show. So please help us and dont make our loving show disappear into nothing but good memories. We want it to end in such a way that everyone will remember it with joy and say "yes it was worth watching" and not feel bitter that it was ended abruptly. We want Abhay and Pia to have a good ending, be it a tragedy or happily forever.

I hope you will consider everyone's request. Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully,
Ayantika Lahiri

Dont know what I wrote but whatever it was, was from my heart. I thought going all philosophical wont do any help so I just wrote it like a little formal thing. tell me how it is. 

good that u all making so much efforts...i posted on starone fb wall too

but i personally feel the best way to get info abt it is to spam Media like SBS and all...they r the only ppl who can get in touch with StartOne and Balaji to get the inside story...noone beats media when it comes to espying and stalking 😆
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

Dear Sir,

I am sending this letter to say thank you to the whole Star channel team which has given us such good serials to watch out for. yes I am talking about Star one shows like Geet and Pyaar Kii Ye Ek kahaani. Though I personally only watch one serial (that is pyaar kii ye ek kahaani) i was rather shocked to find out that the Star one channel was being transformed into something new... It is devastating all of us youngsters who are watching this show to find out this sad news. I would sincerely hope that this email is given importance to.

This show has been an eye candy for many through out the country and outside. We find it rather fascinating that people from all around the world watch this show and discuss about it in the various sites, such as India forum, facebook, orkut, twitter etc. I have personally found people of Ireland talking and asking about this show though they cannot understand the language. It is our honor to be part of this show in a different way than any member of the crew but now all of us feel like a part of the PKYEK (Pyaar kii ye ek kahaani) family. The show has done wonderfully in the past eight months which is surprising. the popularity is very high. The timings of the show (8:30 PM in India) is problematic to many as most student, college goers and office goers are busy at this time, but they manage to watch the repeat telecasts and chat about it.

On getting the news of the change in channel workings a petition was made which has already crossed the limit placed and there are still signs coming in every few moments. The story has taken a turn where it is back to square one and every single person craves to know how the story of the butterfly and fire will turn out. I love this show and each and every character. The way express themselves and the character sketches are beautiful. It is said that to understand a human completely cannot be done in one lifetime. Through this serial I have understood what this means. The characters of Abhay, Pia, Misha, Panchi, Kabir are so real that we find ourselves in them. They reflect our feelings and connect us to the fantasy and dreams that we knew would never come true.

The dead heart which only takes the name of Pia, the ache of the girl who doesnt remember her soul mate and the bitter memories of the women that in his human life he had loved eternally... It makes us wonder what supernatural would actually mean. How hard life is and how easy it is. It takes us out of our usual lives and makes us believe that even through the hardships in the world there is always hope. Being as wonderful as it is, I must admit I have never watched Ekta ma'ams shows because I found them made for adults and not youngsters but now that she shows us the other side of herself I really feel that respect for her that I had never thought of feeling.

I had started to watch this show because it was dark, and it portrayed vampires in it. they fascinate me. having to watch something in Hindi and not in English and get the same excitement is really something to be proud of. I love  the Twilight Saga and The vampire diaries and frankly I thought this show would never be able to satisfy people but it has and I feel great to have been a part of it from the beginning.

Our lives are incomplete without this show. So please help us and dont make our loving show disappear into nothing but good memories. We want it to end in such a way that everyone will remember it with joy and say "yes it was worth watching" and not feel bitter that it was ended abruptly. We want Abhay and Pia to have a good ending, be it a tragedy or happily forever.

I hope you will consider everyone's request. Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully,
Ayantika Lahiri

Dont know what I wrote but whatever it was, was from my heart. I thought going all philosophical wont do any help so I just wrote it like a little formal thing. tell me how it is. 
HEY DEAR/..THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL &  TOUCHED MY HEART..& I am sure it wil touch everyones heart too..GOSH..I am so heart broken that I dont have any energy to write but I did spam Starone fb & SBS & also called star oen & balaji but all were RUDE...Anyways..GOD BLESS YOU to have written this..PLEASE MAIL IT TO EACH & EVERY NEWS CHANNEL & SBA *& SBB & STAR ONE ETC..Love you & thank you so much..!!
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

good that u all making so much efforts...i posted on starone fb wall too

but i personally feel the best way to get info abt it is to spam Media like SBS and all...they r the only ppl who can get in touch with StartOne and Balaji to get the inside story...noone beats media when it comes to espying and stalking 😆
Put the link here so that everyone can press LIKE button and comment to support 😊

We have send so many mails but i guess we should start bugging media people as nishi said ..😃

@Ayantika: it is just perfect
@nishi: continue wid ur efforts and thanx alot
@hema di: this is not d time to be broken and we will continue our efforts till we dont win :)
Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
Will I post the same mail to everyone? LOl. That will be cool! 😃