Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Sanjna - Absolutely agree with you , and  i convey my message to everyone please Carry On with your struggle ... 
ilove99 thumbnail
read this page and do as it says to save PKYEK
 http://www.facebook.com/notes/vivian-dsena/trp-mission-increase-the-trp-before-it-goes-off-air-start-from-today/214168798614686

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vivluv

Friends along with show request them get our sid also backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

archi 1st v need 2 save PYEK thn v'll definately ask 4 sid
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Starone is not available everywhere in India.How on earth can they expect the trps to be sky high then?😑

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritz08

Starone is not available everywhere in India.How on earth can they expect the trps to be sky high then?😑

Kritz thats my point and in my mails that are now bouncing back i referred this thing only and i called some people dont pick up and some people keep their phone busy and some people speaks rudely🀒
PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing we r with u...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I know reaching directly to neone is next to impossible, unlike some lucky souls who get to speak to them for 10 minutes at length. But, we can at least post all our these suggestions on indya.com website's feedback section. I have been doing this 4-5 times a day daily. u can add ne name nd ne email id. Just dont type junk characters in name, as then the officials reading it will treat it just as a spam. U can add ne name (there are 1000000s of names in d world) and ne email id which at least appears to be valid. So guys please do that much at least.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

I know reaching directly to neone is next to impossible, unlike some lucky souls who get to speak to them for 10 minutes at length. But, we can at least post all our these suggestions on indya.com website's feedback section. I have been doing this 4-5 times a day daily. u can add ne name nd ne email id. Just dont type junk characters in name, as then the officials reading it will treat it just as a spam. U can add ne name (there are 1000000s of names in d world) and ne email id which at least appears to be valid. So guys please do that much at least.

dishu superb suggestion i will add dis on page 1😊
thanx alotπŸ˜ƒ
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
thanks a lot sanju!!!!πŸ€—
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hye guys I sent a long mail at the email id (subhas.singh) right now. And I am not sure if they will reply but it was sure long. Wanna read it? πŸ˜›