Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SO Response ( do check 31 page vvv. imp) - Page 16

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: romaila

keep on trying kab tak bhagen ge...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.
in ur mail advice them k plzzz work on ur coverage limitation rather than pressurising production houses for TRPS...starone is not available in many regions in India.

I see luvrati is able to call them and got the facts about the shows ...dont know why call is not going for anyone else here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

I see luvrati is able to call them and got the facts about the shows ...dont know why call is not going for anyone else here

may be m not from India na meri baari late ayegi as i have to dial country code (1 sec )...many are trying calling them from India and its found busy everytime when Luvarti called them at that time there was no news out abt starone's decision may be lines were not busy then...m not giving up if  not a call then mail hi sahiπŸ˜‰
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romaila

may be m not from India na meri baari late ayegi as i have to dial country code (1 sec )...many are trying calling them from India and its found busy everytime when Luvarti called them at that time there was no news out abt starone's decision may be lines were not busy then...m not giving up if  not a call then mail hi sahiπŸ˜‰

She called this week itself where she found TRP is low . Just not you , many tried from india too is not able to connect them and found busy everytime .
Even i have send the mail and if they read few mail they will know about PKYEK fans . But itseems call can only make difference
romaila thumbnail
ur rite calls can only make difference...but they are not responding na...keep on trying one day luck will favor us.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey friends ..I called all  numbers ..some dont answer..some dont reply & one person toh before I talk kept the phone so rudely & one girl just said NO..& kept the phone BANG on my face..πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Keeep doin' On the mission , until we reaCh Our Goal ..!
romaila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey friends ..I called all  numbers ..some dont answer..some dont reply & one person toh before I talk kept the phone so rudely & one girl just said NO..& kept the phone BANG on my face..πŸ˜†

they seems exausted from fan calls πŸ˜†...What abt that one girl saying...NO to what?
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NO it is not true that it is ending..!!That is what she said..!!I mean I asked whether it is TRUE..& she said NO..
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@al: guys i cant take some names but 4 ur well-being i am saying that dont trust anyone and look into facts and figures urself instead of trusting others
romaila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

NO it is not true that it is ending..!!That is what she said..!!I mean I asked whether it is TRUE..& she said NO..

good news for the day...πŸ˜ƒ
Hemu u should have told that lady thats its not ending now but ur bosses are planning to end it after a year...and if news is not true why they aint making any official announcemnet...don't trust them keep on trying and annoying them😊