Originally posted by: sajan_kash01

is it ending

ya according to latest tb article
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjna4

ya according to latest tb article

Is there any new article except the gujrati thing? 
Black_Paradize thumbnail
hey i mailed and posted the following msg on all the links and fb pages...is it ok?
"hey Star one and balaji...thanks for giving us a diff and great show like Pyaar ki yeh ek kahanii...we get adicted to it and now we heard a news tht the show is ending...we ...me and my family ..we promise and we'll never ever watch star one's and balaji's any program ever if u really do so...becoz u dont deserve our loyality...yes it is a matter of personal affairs ..becoz if u dun care about our loyality then u dun deserve ur audience too..thanks"
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rehanasadique

hey i mailed and posted the following msg on all the links and fb pages...is it ok?

"hey Star one and balaji...thanks for giving us a diff and great show like Pyaar ki yeh ek kahanii...we get adicted to it and now we heard a news tht the show is ending...we ...me and my family ..we promise and we'll never ever watch star one's and balaji's any program ever if u really do so...becoz u dont deserve our loyality...yes it is a matter of personal affairs ..becoz if u dun care about our loyality then u dun deserve ur audience too..thanks"

omg it is superb and thanx alot for mailing
@ridwana: no no other article
lol anyone know which email id is working?...bcoz i tried balaji one which is bouncing back as they r prolly rejecting mails from unknown ids 🤔.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol anyone know which email id is working?...bcoz i tried balaji one which is bouncing back as they r prolly rejecting mails from unknown ids 🤔.

The one sanchitha gave is working , you can try that
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I posted On Star One's FB Wall. And Got The Same Respones PKYEK Is Not Ending. (: But I Still Dont Trust The Channel. I Will Keep You Posted. ⭐️ Edited by Artemis678 - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Here is the statement by vivian's facebook admin regarding this issue

Hello Vivianians & Vivilicious

Probably Seeing this long note You are not Going to Read it & Ignore it!! But I strongly recommend that You take out 5 mints of your time and Read this note..Help Us Save Our Favorite Show-Pyaar Kii Ek Kahaani:

B4 You start reading the note: I would like to make it CLEAR that NO OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION GIVEN about ENDING PKYEK!! There are two articles about STAR ONE revamping their channel with Saas Bahu Crap & Ending Youth shows which are currently on Air( within 3/4 Months)!! Even OUR FAV SHOW IS INCLUDED!! 

Let's not wait till End!! Prepare Ahead to Save our Show!!

PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS TO INCREASE THE TRP!! ONLY TRP CAN SAVE OUR SHOW!!

For further details check this link

http://www.facebook.com/notes/vivian-dsena/trp-mission-increase-the-trp-before-it-goes-off-air-start-from-today/214168798614686

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Guys in any case if u contact stupid and idiot star one people then tell them yo increase coverage instead of doin this stupidity
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Guys in any case if u contact stupid and idiot star one people then tell them yo increase coverage instead of doin this stupidity

Sanju how come actor can openly speak all this ...this is not real i guess . Who evern is written want to make aware of the facts but it is not vivian