--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@archi: maybe he is taking rest or maybe he is on holidays so just chill
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanjna4

@archi: maybe he is taking rest or maybe he is on holidays so just chill

I wish wht us say is true hope he goes out of mumbai on his bike ride atleast he will be away from ekta's mess
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I not write all this to make u all upset or discurage u. Its just i shared what happened with me and my show but guys we can save pkyek if we get a chance to talk to ekta coz she is considered as goddess of tv industry and she nearly rules on every channel so if anyone know how to contact her then plz post it coz ekta is the only person who can challenge and even change channel decision. And also yes think positive.
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

I wish wht us say is true hope he goes out of mumbai on his bike ride atleast he will be away from ekta's mess

archi dont be sad and guys plz start spamming there mail box
i request u plzzz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ANY ONE GIVE ME EKTA NUMBER & I will talk to her for sure..Seriously does any one have..!!!!
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

ANY ONE GIVE ME EKTA NUMBER & I will talk to her for sure..Seriously does any one have..!!!!

I wish I had her number she is just playing with our emotions by giving us heart attacks🀒
N hema congrats dear u became RockerzπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
Edited by vivluv - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Cumon guys save pkyek..it shud not be shut down...mission bachao pkyek..
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sorry sanju i have a headache now ..very severe..i think i need to eat something. πŸ˜†

thats why i couldn't comment.  been online for a long tym and receiving so much spam from you guys..solly...πŸ˜† i can't concentrate. 

anyway i'll send e-mails to all of them...and i'll include a request for sid too(yeah archi, headache won't make me forget that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

and congrats on becoming rockerz hema..do you want a siggie or avi from me? πŸ˜†

love, megz. πŸ˜Š
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

sorry sanju i have a headache now ..very severe..i think i need to eat something. πŸ˜†

thats why i couldn't comment.  been online for a long tym and receiving so much spam from you guys..solly...πŸ˜† i can't concentrate. 

anyway i'll send e-mails to all of them...and i'll include a request for sid too(yeah archi, headache won't make me forget that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

and congrats on becoming rockerz hema..do you want a siggie or avi from me? πŸ˜†

love, megz. πŸ˜Š

Megz even I got headache due to angerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now feeling better to see uπŸ˜†πŸ˜† love u megz ur really best momma😳😳😳😳😳
aapka beta bhag gaya hai kahi he has become Gayab like tusharr kapoorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@hema di: dis tym we need to call star one people