Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Thanx alot 4 sharing ur veiws and we will give our 100% to save our show😊

right, I have been reading the posts since last few months but did not join n in last week when i thought to join there were a lot of people making useless post so all were getting angry so thought better not to join...but yesterday when i read about starone closing the shows i just join to participate for saving the show, its the only show i like coz its different
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: arpitnavi

Guys i'm not trying to spread negativity. Actually after seeing all this petition and fans efforts in forum my old memories refreshed. I also done all this and we also set a target of 10000 but we completed 5 lakhs which is even unbelievable for us. We spend our whole day to save show. We done a lot of things to save our show but at last when all gone in vain then we felt very bad. U cant even imagine that some of mumbai fans even protested on sets of show. But continue guys. Atleast it gives u satisfaction that u tried your best to save your fav show.

So wht did director said???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hukshila

right, I have been reading the posts since last few months but did not join n in last week when i thought to join there were a lot of people making useless post so all were getting angry so thought better not to join...but yesterday when i read about starone closing the shows i just join to participate for saving the show, its the only show i like coz its different

Actually everyone ws angry due to negativity and rumours by new bies and we are really soory for our rude behaviour but hope to see u around forum and u will defo find gr8 frnz over here😊
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Guys I m off now just too upset can't understand wht's happening 😭😭😭 people are saying show is getting close inspite of all our efforts and on other hand Sid is missing from twitter and facebook 😭😭
Really uspet n pissed off currently so I am also leaving now
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Director said that they cant do anything. Its a pure business and no one can challenge channel decision. So nothing in director producer hand but we still continued. Yes i also love this show very much esp sid and abhiya and this is the only show i started watching after my show shut down. I want pkyek to live minimum 2yrs. I'm also going to join u in this.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Guys I m off now just too upset can't understand wht's happening 😭😭😭 people are saying show is getting close inspite of all our efforts and on other hand Sid is missing from twitter and facebook 😭😭

Really uspet n pissed off currently so I am also leaving now

Being upset dont help dear ...u gotta fight for the show first and then will get SID 😊
hukshila thumbnail

Actually everyone ws angry due to negativity and rumours by new bies and we are really soory for our rude behaviour but hope to see u around forum and u will defo find gr8 frnz over here😊

U don't need to be sorry, i read those post they were really making angry, so u justify, but i thought better not to join in that atmosphere so ppl may not consider me one of themπŸ˜‰. I knew u all are great fan of this show n good friends, n i appreciate your concern for each other especially when some one is missing or having any problem the concern you show is great. i like it.😊 No complaints to anyone at all.πŸ˜›
Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Being upset dont help dear ...u gotta fight for the show first and then will get SID 😊

Hi archi, at least try your best till end, if you will be upset n you wouldn't be able to  help in saving show. so please stay here😊. I hope we might have some positive result if v keep on try...
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hukshila

U don't need to be sorry, i read those post they were really making angry, so u justify, but i thought better not to join in that atmosphere so ppl may not consider me one of themπŸ˜‰. I knew u all are great fan of this show n good friends, n i appreciate your concern for each other especially when some one is missing or having any problem the concern you show is great. i like it.😊 No complaints to anyone at all.πŸ˜›

thats so sweet of u to understand us
@archi: this is d tym to fight not to get upset and dis-heartened
OriginalsFan thumbnail

thats so sweet of u to understand us
@archi: this is d tym to fight not to get upset and dis-heartened

Sanju I have been spamming petitions and wasn't negative m just upset as I visited facebook and twitter n it's almost 2 days sid is missing from both which he never does inspite of hours n nights of shootings he came online but now he is no where n so I am upset as he seems to be very upset