Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Everyone start calling from tomorrow. I am also sending messages to all the email ids sanju mentioned. Now going to spam on fb walls.
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD sanju that was awesome yaar..TOO GOOD but kya yaar yeh sab sach hai kya..I am still humb in shock & not able to belive it.and yeah me also went to that petition site & did as many votes as possible..!!Adn I am calling them tomorrow for sure & will let you know what they had to say!!

di see we people have already done our efforts with that petition thing to day all alone i signed there for 2000 times but now its tym to get real so we need to strt calling them... even romail told me that they listen to us only when we call them
--sunshine-- thumbnail
yayyy
guys mission is complete petition wala we crossed 10000
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanjna4

<font color="#ff0033">yayyy</font>

<font color="#ff0033">guys mission is complete petition wala we crossed 10000</font>

yes sanjna dats a very gud news..i hope d star one..also realizes their mistake and drop their decision of ending pkyek..
Eydis thumbnail
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Hey we people are already done wid dis and at the end of day i  spammed alot there and such things pays less so now we need to caal them
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey we people are already done wid dis and at the end of day i  spammed alot there and such things pays less so now we need to caal them

You are right Sanju. Now that we have the petition to support. We can use the data in our spam emails :-) 
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hts true...
we need to talk wid them...
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the info
I cannot believe that this is happening to pkyek.Its not even an year old.
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If channel decided to shut then they will definately shut the show. No petition or anything can stop them. My fav show also shut long time back coz of trps. We fans tried everything. We even protested on radio(coz one of fan work as rj) but still all efforts go in vain. The only way to save show is to watch it at 8.30 only like me but still chances r 50-50