Navya

navya is so close to reality, isn't it?

Posted: 12 years ago

hiii frndsπŸ˜›

i m arushiπŸ˜‰

well, i m not new to IF but ya surely new to navya forumπŸ˜†

navya is quite a unique show!!!!😳😳
i mean it's exactly how a girl wld behave when she first falls in love wid a boy
anant- navya ke expressions, acting is just 2 real !!!!πŸ‘
the way their frnds tease them , the way they lie frm their parents...

i mean obviously, u can't be telling ur parents abt ur bf /gf...
they will throw u out !! isn't it? lolzπŸ˜†

gosh!!!! the way soumya acts is just awesome...πŸ‘

i really adore her...a lott and even shaheer is sooo cute😳😳😳😳

the concept of this show is so unique!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

ANYA makes an awesome couple!!!😳⭐️
⭐️

i want 2 noe why u guyz too like navya?
what was the first thing that attracted u towards dis show ?
πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I really likd the concept...the actorz...but on the top of all tht itz surely Anya tht makez tis serial adorable...n ya it resembles 2day's teenager's lyf
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yah thats true..they r so adorable...
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
heyy arushi.πŸ€—..remember me?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...good to see u here dear...😳...

well...the real reason for me liking this show was anant.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜..his character seemed soo different from the usual heroes.😍...very polite...yet modernπŸ˜‰...having some strong concepts about life.😍...i mean..the promo in which he says...if pyaar ka ...karna hein cool...tho mujhe khushi hein ki i am not soo cool...☺️i simply loved that dialogue😍...and yet being all this..he always had a different level of respect and ...well, care for navya..😍..especially..the first icecream scene.πŸ˜‰..where he was quite concerned for her😍...may be even more than ritz or appyπŸ˜›...that made him unique to me..😍.
and navya😍...as u said is as much as u or me...worried...family first kind of girl...and yet  dreamy..and secretly waiting for he prince charming😍...its soo real...😍...
and not to forget other characters...i love ritz appy , ranbeer,and  that flirt guy too...love the whole college settings...and navya's family too very cute and real...anant's family is a bit awkward...it looks more like a military academy thr...but his sis brother and mom is very sweet...love them all...😳 ...all in all a perfect selection of characters and settings...πŸ˜‰

and the other main thing that got me hooked to this show is its music.😍...simply awesome⭐️...songs...background score...remix score...all r just perfect and awesome...πŸ‘...i love it...😍
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this show is so close to reality..and  the way leads act is awesome and so natural...πŸ˜›
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaa its a very nice show and both act very will but m agents hiding any thing from ur parents ...yaa if u feel tht u like some one or ur in love with some one just say it πŸ˜›...coz  frm hiding  this confusion and misunderstanding will began which is not good in any relation  
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Arushi firstly welcome to the forum...πŸ˜ƒ

I watch navya for a lot of reasons honestly but like everyone says yes it is very different and especially the young generation can connect with the story. And also if I mention some of my other reasons it could be 20 pages long lol😳
-veena.shona- thumbnail
i agree wid u , it a realistis show, n thats wat makes ita unique 1😳
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Everything about this show is refreshing..the concept,actors,story..
And I can see myself relate to Navya in some situations

hope they continue winning our hearts like this

supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊😊hi arushi...welcome to this forum n u have made a great start with this post!
the first reason i liked this show was the characters ...navya, ananth, ritz,appy,ranbir, navyas mom n grandma, ananths sis n mom...n the lovely college amosphere that was building up...then navya seemed so real...i have friends who behave almost like her...scared of going out, asking permission for a movie,treat or picnic from parents...n of course, ananth who was fm a rich n famous family yet so humble...

n most important of all, the people playing these characters...they make them so realistic...Soumya n Shaheer r just awesome...the chemistry Anya share is mindblowing ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›the way they look at each other...n bring out the innocence, the shyness n now the bekaboo feelings of Anya...ive have friends who r as grounded as them doing crazy things like Anya r doing now when falling in love...

not to forget the lovely bekaboo music n BG tunes...n Soumya's voice, her lovely eyes n Shaheer in all...they r the best n hope the show remains as realistic as it is now n does not jump to the stupid old senseless triangle track!!

well...there r many more finer aspects like the bonding betn friends, bro-sis, mother-son, mother-daughter n the like that seem so realistic...thats why i just hooked to navya like crazy...

hope u have a great time on this forum n keep posting!