Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

navya is so close to reality, isn't it?

-Arushi- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

lachuushruti22angelNZsupriaCool_priyaPallavi_roxcuty_k.DarkandTwistynims6zobshehsmitasmitaThaniyah_Kkkl276deeps07chucklebuddy-Arishi--PhoenixD-samratrocks

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I really likd the concept...the actorz...but on the top of all tht itz surely Anya tht makez tis serial adorable...n ya it resembles 2day's teenager's lyf

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arushi-

barunslakku IF-Rockerz
barunslakku
barunslakku

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
yah thats true..they r so adorable...

-Arushi-

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
heyy arushi.Hug..remember me?Stern SmileLOL...good to see u here dear...Embarrassed...

well...the real reason for me liking this show was anant.WinkDay Dreaming..his character seemed soo different from the usual heroes.Day Dreaming...very polite...yet modernWink...having some strong concepts about life.Day Dreaming...i mean..the promo in which he says...if pyaar ka ...karna hein cool...tho mujhe khushi hein ki i am not soo cool...Blushingi simply loved that dialogueDay Dreaming...and yet being all this..he always had a different level of respect and ...well, care for navya..Day Dreaming..especially..the first icecream scene.Wink..where he was quite concerned for herDay Dreaming...may be even more than ritz or appyTongue...that made him unique to me..Day Dreaming.
and navyaDay Dreaming...as u said is as much as u or me...worried...family first kind of girl...and yet  dreamy..and secretly waiting for he prince charmingDay Dreaming...its soo real...Day Dreaming...
and not to forget other characters...i love ritz appy , ranbeer,and  that flirt guy too...love the whole college settings...and navya's family too very cute and real...anant's family is a bit awkward...it looks more like a military academy thr...but his sis brother and mom is very sweet...love them all...Embarrassed ...all in all a perfect selection of characters and settings...Wink

and the other main thing that got me hooked to this show is its music.Day Dreaming...simply awesomeStar...songs...background score...remix score...all r just perfect and awesome...Clap...i love it...Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_cute_girlsupriazobsheh-Arushi-

kelly12 Senior Member
kelly12
kelly12

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
this show is so close to reality..and  the way leads act is awesome and so natural...Tongue

-Arushi-

-Arishi- IF-Rockerz
-Arishi-
-Arishi-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
yaa its a very nice show and both act very will but m agents hiding any thing from ur parents ...yaa if u feel tht u like some one or ur in love with some one just say it Tongue...coz  frm hiding  this confusion and misunderstanding will began which is not good in any relationApprove  

-Arushi-

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Arushi firstly welcome to the forum...Big smile

I watch navya for a lot of reasons honestly but like everyone says yes it is very different and especially the young generation can connect with the story. And also if I mention some of my other reasons it could be 20 pages long lolEmbarrassed

-Arushi-

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u , it a realistis show, n thats wat makes ita unique 1Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_priya-Arushi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index