arjuhi future cute moments..

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
we all kmh luvers luv kmh not as a show but as a part of our life. we not only  see it but also   live it.now  we all r very well aware abt our arjun n arohi. we know abt their nature. we know in which condition how will they react? how will b their cute nok jhonks on various occasions.
           our kmh is ending 😭😭😭n we will not b able to see our arjuhi cute moments after marriage n with their kids. we can only assume that moments. i daily assume atleast one cute moment  of our arjuhi n it make me feel very sad that we will not b able to see it on tv but we can help each other in this. i m sure all of us hav own sets of cute moments of arjuhi in their heart so write here n share with each other so that we can giv happiness to each other. 
    dont be shy in writing. write whatever u wan.@silent readers of kmh forum plz write down something in the very last days of our dear kmh. 
 p.s. i will write mine later in the posts. waiting t read our arjuhi cute moments. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ava97 thumbnail
even i do think of these such cute moments  of arjun n arohi !!!!!i was jus seein d last part of anjaana anjaani movie wherein in d end they have a slide of ranbir n priyanka gettin married !!!!havin fun wid frnds n family n also a cute moment of priyanka pregant !!!!i hope d cvs add such a slide 2 kmh2 before endin!!!!!!i want 2 see tht !!!!!
plzzz tell me how is my idea !!!!!!
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wannted to c arjuhi aftr  shaadi leading a happy life wth amanpreeet and raj as deir frst baby,,,
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww, gna miss KMH 2 sooo much!!! Well I would love to see Arjuhi's child as they didn't show it in the first 1!!! I would also like to c Raj but where is he nowadays? 
kavyasam thumbnail
I want them  out  of jail asap .   want them to go to their own home and start  their  life now.  

I want them to acknowledge the past and get over it and look into the bright future now.   Since ullus seem to have redeemed and from singus family raashi, daadi , romit and raj are there,  they can give a warm  welcome to arjuhi and arrange a  trip for them.   Let them go away from all this and spend time together and come back .  after few years  they can start raising family.  

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Tanu your ideas are all great and this one too. I am sure that everyone has dreams of Arjuhi and what we would like to see happen.

I will add my views on this topic later.

Thanks for a great idea. 
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

gr8 post tanu

I wish we had more time and more cute moments and wud suggest a cute scene

..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i want to c their happy married life with raj n aman preet n cute cute moments b/w arjuhi... 😍😍