India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjuhi future cute moments..

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
we all kmh luvers luv kmh not as a show but as a part of our life. we not only  see it but also   live it.now  we all r very well aware abt our arjun n arohi. we know abt their nature. we know in which condition how will they react? how will b their cute nok jhonks on various occasions.
           our kmh is ending CryCryCryn we will not b able to see our arjuhi cute moments after marriage n with their kids. we can only assume that moments. i daily assume atleast one cute moment  of our arjuhi n it make me feel very sad that we will not b able to see it on tv but we can help each other in this. i m sure all of us hav own sets of cute moments of arjuhi in their heart so write here n share with each other so that we can giv happiness to each other. 
    dont be shy in writing. write whatever u [email protected] readers of kmh forum plz write down something in the very last days of our dear kmh. 
 p.s. i will write mine later in the posts. waiting t read our arjuhi cute moments. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69KMH-NASHA..anshita..-Nahi-aparna4karanikakavyasam

Ava97 Senior Member
Ava97
Ava97

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
even i do think of these such cute moments  of arjun n arohi !!!!!i was jus seein d last part of anjaana anjaani movie wherein in d end they have a slide of ranbir n priyanka gettin married !!!!havin fun wid frnds n family n also a cute moment of priyanka pregant !!!!i hope d cvs add such a slide 2 kmh2 before endin!!!!!!i want 2 see tht !!!!!
plzzz tell me how is my idea !!!!!!
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
i wannted to c arjuhi aftr  shaadi leading a happy life wth amanpreeet and raj as deir frst baby,,,
-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Awww, gna miss KMH 2 sooo much!!! Well I would love to see Arjuhi's child as they didn't show it in the first 1!!! I would also like to c Raj but where is he nowadays? 
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I want them  out  of jail asap .   want them to go to their own home and start  their  life now.  

I want them to acknowledge the past and get over it and look into the bright future now.   Since ullus seem to have redeemed and from singus family raashi, daadi , romit and raj are there,  they can give a warm  welcome to arjuhi and arrange a  trip for them.   Let them go away from all this and spend time together and come back .  after few years  they can start raising family.  

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Tanu your ideas are all great and this one too. I am sure that everyone has dreams of Arjuhi and what we would like to see happen.

I will add my views on this topic later.

Thanks for a great idea. 
katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged

gr8 post tanu

I wish we had more time and more cute moments and wud suggest a cute scene

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
i want to c their happy married life with raj n aman preet n cute cute moments b/w arjuhi... Day DreamingDay Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index