Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLZ COME AND SIGN...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys we need to start sighning this petition and that too very fast... all it will take is some10 minutes of ur time...SAVE GEET! United we all stand
Please continue signing the petition

As we are still uncertain of what will happen to our favourite show...so just in case...just SIGNIT!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
1 most important thing plz vote for our show as there are talks for closing down some shows of star one, so as every other show is petitioning fr their cause ..all of u too do this...i have provided the link below...go to the page, give ur full name and e-mail id, both of which will never come online on anybody's screens and sign the petition...

Plz go and read this post too u will come to know what is happening here.

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
no point its not gn end.. so chill

khushi_4ever thumbnail
We can't just sit here doing nothing being positive...all our moderators are also being worried...so isn't it time to worry for us too...it will take hardly 10 minutes of everyone's time, so plz vote...
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

We can't just sit here doing nothing being positive...all our moderators are also being worried...so isn't it time to worry for us too...it will take hardly 10 minutes of everyone's time, so plz vote...

exactly, lol
same people voting in 10 different page, barely make any difference...
 if they bring a good story line in now, i think trp it self will go up.
they don't have to act with this drama.
xxx

i already have voted in some & facebook..

but still this won't make them watch crapy geet- you have to agree we only see it bcs maan & geet. others r crap- the story line, acting is perfectly fine
xxx
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

exactly, lol
same people voting in 10 different page, barely make any difference...
 if they bring a good story line in now, i think trp it self will go up.
they don't have to act with this drama.
xxx

i already have voted in some & facebook..

but still this won't make them watch crapy geet- you have to agree we only see it bcs maan & geet. others r crap- the story line, acting is perfectly fine
xxx

Yeah i agree with what u r saying, and that if a good storyline is brought in right now then everything will be better and yeah Maaneet are the star attraction for the show...the real attraction of the show...but still voting must be done...at least it feels like we too have done something for them...in return for their wonderful perfomances for us...what say???
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont care what u say,but im with my maaneet will vote all the way to save our best show on starone geet just luv it
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
l hav decided for Maneet's sake l'll watch whatever crap they show, l'll not complain or crib but the show must go on. U know what l did l signed, told my friends to sign & even told my brother's friends to sign.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasuforever2009

i dont care what u say,but im with my maaneet will vote all the way to save our best show on starone geet just luv it

Hey Dear what did i say??? i too am asking u to sign up and vote...plz do that we can do at least this for our Maaneet.
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey khushi i saw a girls link on FB & filed two petition i had two of my id's from which i signed the petition... anyways thanks a lot...