Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pkyek gang FB updates ... please read! (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Aw..so sweet & sad yaar they are doing so much effort to make us happy And this yuck star one has gone mad why cant they at least shift the time even if it at 11:-- pm everyone will watch na Cry Now I wish it was in some other channel like star plus where TRP's are always high..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila

ar-n-only-ar IF-Sizzlerz
ar-n-only-ar
ar-n-only-ar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
hey dis is d best show in star one alongwith geet... how can dey close it???

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
dey r brainless to do dis ...Angry
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
dude can anyone give me the number to star one. I am calling tomorrow. I am in this forum with all my strength to know what's happening. why god are u punishing me. first u make me so sick, i end up in E.R.. Guys, please give me the num fast. I will have ot log off fast. I am up with all my energy to save this show.Cry. I am not from India. Let see what the ass have to say. If they shut down the channel, I will pray everday there never be forgiven for their sin, and their whole channel shuts down.Angry

Edited by syria2014 - 22 May 2011 at 7:14am
hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
suku don't have any fb acc
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

dude can anyone give me the number to star one. I am calling tomorrow. I am in this forum with all my strength to know what's happening. why god are u punishing me. first u make me so sick, i end up in E.R.. Guys, please give me the num fast. I will have ot log off fast. I am up with all my energy to save this show.Cry. I am not from India. Let see what the ass have to say. If they shut down the channel, I will pray everday there never be forgiven for their sin, and their whole channel shuts down.Angry
syri here u go with every info
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by syria2014

syri here u go with every info

thank u hun. I am feeling a little bit better, but my energy is draining out. let me just get some rest . then i will give those insane people taste of their own medicine

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Why does this happen to all the shows i watch?
PKYEK is not even an year old.We were promised a dark and passionate love story and now look whats happening
I'm really attached to this show and AbhiYa.I really want it to run for atleast another 6 months...please please please staroneCry
This is the only hindi show i watch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberrytortehukshila--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index