Pkyek gang FB updates ... please read! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Hmmm...first Vivian and now Suku and Vahbiz. I still won't believe about PKYEK going off-air till I get proper news but things are bad that's for sure and the actors are trying their best to save the show. I mostly catch the 830 run only but I'll make extra effort to continue the same now and do my bit!
Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
all fans should watch their shows on tv not on net 
Aw..so sweet & sad yaar they are doing so much effort to make us happy And this yuck star one has gone mad why cant they at least shift the time even if it at 11:-- pm everyone will watch na ๐Ÿ˜ญ Now I wish it was in some other channel like star plus where TRP's are always high..๐Ÿ˜ญ
hey dis is d best show in star one alongwith geet... how can dey close it???

dey r brainless to do dis ...๐Ÿ˜ก
dude can anyone give me the number to star one. I am calling tomorrow. I am in this forum with all my strength to know what's happening. why god are u punishing me. first u make me so sick, i end up in E.R.. Guys, please give me the num fast. I will have ot log off fast. I am up with all my energy to save this show.๐Ÿ˜ญ. I am not from India. Let see what the ass have to say. If they shut down the channel, I will pray everday there never be forgiven for their sin, and their whole channel shuts down.๐Ÿ˜ก Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by syria2014

dude can anyone give me the number to star one. I am calling tomorrow. I am in this forum with all my strength to know what's happening. why god are u punishing me. first u make me so sick, i end up in E.R.. Guys, please give me the num fast. I will have ot log off fast. I am up with all my energy to save this show.๐Ÿ˜ญ. I am not from India. Let see what the ass have to say. If they shut down the channel, I will pray everday there never be forgiven for their sin, and their whole channel shuts down.๐Ÿ˜ก
syri here u go with every info
Originally posted by sanjna4

syri here u go with every info

thank u hun. I am feeling a little bit better, but my energy is draining out. let me just get some rest . then i will give those insane people taste of their own medicine
Why does this happen to all the shows i watch?
PKYEK is not even an year old.We were promised a dark and passionate love story and now look whats happening
I'm really attached to this show and AbhiYa.I really want it to run for atleast another 6 months...please please please starone๐Ÿ˜ญ
This is the only hindi show i watch
I'm feeling bad for the actors and the crew members.They are doing their best to save the show as they are also attached to it like us