What are CV's trying to prove??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Most of us are confused why the CV's are considering Abha and Ranchod married when they didn't๐Ÿ˜•
There are a few things which they showed that contraindicated what they are doing

1) When Abha and Ranchod were suppose to do the puja Abha told the family to let Kanika and Prakash do it

2) When doing the aarti Abha purposely burnt her hand so that she wouldn't have to do it with Ranchod cause she's married to Karan

3) When Ranchod was about to put Sindoor on Abha on Shelly's orders,Abha fainted before he could do so

4) Last but not the least during Abha and Ranchod's wedding Abha again fainted during the pheres and later she was finding for Karan and the wedding didn't take place

So if the CV's showed this events that proved nothing can come in between Abharan then why say that she's married to Ranchod

I being a true Abharan fan don't want their perfect love story to be ruined...even though Ranchod's a nice guy ๐Ÿ˜Š
what is going on guys ? is ranChod dying or not? what! plz reply yaar plz
that's the suspense bit...u have to wait and watch
Originally posted by happygirl123

that's the suspense bit...u have to wait and watch

i guess so.
hey guys share with me your thoughts on the topic๐Ÿ˜Š

why not just  bombarded them  with email questions  asking them whats the reason for this

Edited by BARTSIMPSON - 12 years ago