India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

emotional time

friendlyrai Senior Member
friendlyrai
friendlyrai

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
hi guys i am warning at first only these are only my rubbish thoughts so plz after reading dont commnt harssh

here it begins thogh i congrtult the pkyek crew on their new season bt thr is smthngg which is mkng me very emotion
dont u thnk tht we will be missing sid,his walking style his evilness ,wont we will be missing sidchi chemistry
now tht pia has saved t's life in the scnd season we anymore wont be getting to watch her fighting
her foolish plans or whtever with the new season we will be missing
now abhay made so much place in pias hurt wont he gt very hearted when he sees his love to forget him his love cannot understand who he iss
what ever it ws though follis bt wont we be missing the gayish trck
wont we be missing those college tracks of previous
tht evil danish i dont what is going to be with kabir but wont we be missing kapi chemistery
we cnt see anymore kabir flirting
we cant see anymore the suspense coz everyone came to know abt it
wont we be missing the masala of the first season
 this whole compact is making me feel very sad that maya case entrance of siidharth
dont know if ekta will be showing chand and hassena bt theitr famous neck movementa their famous chemistry
i dont know also but aint we also be missing ruhi and angad chemistry and new entry will be there
bt w e will also be missing the slowly suspense break of abhay and maithili that sweet maithili bcoz she hs nw trnd evil
we will also be missing the newly started natkhat love story of aabhay and piya
nw abhay will again owe those tough looks or how he will imprees pia bcoz there will be no more romeo juliet play i will be missing top to bottom of 1rst season of pkyek
wont u all be u may add if  i hv frgtn any bt i wish bst luck fr the new season and i amm very excited also but side by side thoda emtionalCry
SmileSmileSmile
sorry wriitn too much bt emotions ki baat hain na bt pkyek is the most haatkeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997

friendlyrai Senior Member
friendlyrai
friendlyrai

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
plzzz dnt mind if i hv wrttn too mny extra things bt i am a newbieee so maaf kar dijiye ga and its my first posting thread

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index