Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

why is zeetv not telling us straight away ?

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
i am not understanding the sudden change in the attitude of zee tvOuchif they have already planned to end sangini either on first week of june itself or last week of june or somewhere in middle of june then why are they not straight away informing or telling us the dateAngry whats the use of hiding the date from sangini/iqbi/raga/pihu/aditi fansCrydo they want to give us another bigger shock by ending it all of a sudden without even informing or telling about the real dateCry they have already stopped everything regarding sangini now they are also torturing us by not telling the exact date when it will actually endBroken Heartif ever they tell us the exact date then also we will not able to stop it from ending as they have taken a final decisionCrythen whats the problem with zeeQuestion why are they keeping us in dark and not telling the exact date of sangini's last episodeCry

Edited by monaghosh - 22 May 2011 at 5:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancer

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
I understand your frustrations, Mona. I'm getting pretty Angry with zee too. Different dates keep popping up, and we are not even sure whether the show is definitely coming to an end. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakrOrientalDancer

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Yes it's really frustrating. I want a confirmation from Zee and the exact date so that we can know exactly when the show is ending. I can't understand why Zee doing this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakrOrientalDancer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index