Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2 20th May Written Update

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
                                   KMH2 20th May Written Update

Really very very sorry for the long delaay guys πŸ˜³
hope you understand : exams on my head ...don't have one minute for meπŸ˜•
giving you the update now πŸ˜Š once agaain so sorry πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ will try to give a good update but if there's a mistake , sorry  

Episode starts wiv arwind annoucing that arjuhi has been caught ..amrit is not happy and leaves from there ...Arjuhi in jail : Arjun thinking about his lovestory with arohi  both are sad in their cells  Last days flashbacks  ...arjun blaming himself for arohi's pain and their situation now πŸ˜³ Rajveer at home , his brothers here to congratulate him but lovedeep comes there and with a fake smile ..congratulates him for his sucess ... and for having caught two big criminals ...she asks for amrit but she's not her 
she makes eat sweets to rajveer but a regretting rajveer refuses to eat . Lovedeep then goes to her 2 other bro's but they also refuses and turn their head πŸ˜•
she asks them them that if they are celebrating why aren't they happy ? Fake smiles , fakes hapiness (...) rajveer remembering what arohi said and feel sad  lovedeep asks them that can arohi be that wrong ? she warns rajveer that he'll regrets his dids soon after ...he've loss ..she feels sad for him now and then leaves
Arjun decides to bring smile in arohi's face πŸ˜³ so he begins with some jokes 
he tells her that he is old now coz his legs are hurting him , he doesn't have the habit to run so long πŸ˜† he asks her if her legs are hurting and she says " No" ...he said that means he being old alone ..he tells her that he wants to call his therapist to do him a massage and asks her if she wants it too ? He makes her remember that romit did a massage with full chocolate on his body then flies turns around him during a long weekπŸ˜† but all his efforts in vain as arohi don't smile  he asks her to come near 
he tells her that they are in a situation of a night dinner becoz of no light and peace 
arohi comes near ...arjun tells her that even if he met her now for the first time and would have fall for her and she too coz he must have loved her very much β€οΈ
he gives her a live exemple πŸ˜† and both start having a convo

Arjun : Madam , maybe i've seen you seomwhere πŸ˜†

Arohi : Chhi , what a  common line 

Arjun : Ooh Really ? This line must be common but feelings are true πŸ˜³ you don't give me the feeling to be stranger to me πŸ˜³ Bdw , i'm called arjun 

Arohi : Whatever are the feelins-gs , i don't know you and never met you before πŸ˜†

Arjun : Oh Really ? Madam , we said that if you love something or someone from heartfelt then the whole world helps you to make you reunite to it /she πŸ˜³

Arohi:(Smiles😊) : Don't say sharukh khan's dialogues πŸ˜†Very Filmy

Arjun : By Seeing you , i guess shahrukh is your fav actor πŸ˜‰ BDW Arohi , our story is very adventurous and amazing , a film can be made on it for sure ..what you say ? 

Arohi :  But will the end be the same as ours ? 

Arjun : the story is not finish yet , what we say " picture abhi baaki hai mere dost"

Amrit in her room and rajveer comes , amrit start talking about what arohi was dreaming about , arjun wanted to start his own businees ...she tells him that she briught a gift for him as she tought she wouldn't be here during his birthday πŸ˜³
Rajveer read the card , and open the gift , he see a tie ( flashbacks : rajveer looking at a tie in a magazine and arohi comes and see it ...she asks him to bought it but he says that its expensive and very exclusive ...arohi says you are always in uniform so when you will wear it ? She asks him what would he choose between the tie and the uniform 
he said of course unifrom and then she asks him between her and the uniform and he said oudoubtely yoou  coz she's the person he love the most in this world πŸ˜³ but she says that she 's sure that if he has the occasion to choose then he'll choose his uniform ...then Arohi In Jaail Says :  chachu lied to me and choose his unform but not her 

All the gang : lovedeep , sanchit , romit , shefu ; billu & simmi are sad 
lovedeep says that they have to wait now and not to loose hope πŸ˜‰
Rajveer remembering everything = what lovedeep said , about the destiny (...)  Rajveer talking to god and taunting him for whats happenning 
he asks god to bring arohi back plz , he said that you'll have to proove arjun onnocent πŸ˜› he doesn't know how but begs god to do that πŸ˜³
Arwing receive the phone and he's shocked πŸ˜² And says " WHAAT ?"

-THE END-

Agaain and agaain sorry guys πŸ˜³πŸ˜•

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update!!!

I know most of you are busy studying for exams these days so don't worry it's OK with me!!
Best of luck !!
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
havent had tym to watch friday's epi...so thnx 4 da update Maria...😊

arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you... Now i can watch the episode...
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx maria...
Sry...i saw ur pm now!!πŸ˜”..cudnt do it for u!! I m really sry!!πŸ˜”
chathu_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx darling. Gud luck 4 ur exms
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update! Good luck with exams! Loved this episode, Arjun is adorable