krishna will suffer na...

lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
   as we all know...krishna will suffer a lot with this track...but it will be good to watch them fighting...if the truth comes out...wat is ur opinion of krishna leaving TN...how will he run dhaba then with ss's money as he didnt repaid yet... Edited by baba2babu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes sis me tooo thinking that ME will b pratigya out frm TN bs jaldi se y sb ho then i want to c how again they re unite that,ll b more interesting to watch
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes even i think ME is the last day of P in TN,  i hope they show it soon and reunite them again as i cant tolerate seperation even for 1 week. i hope cv,s dosent strech for 1 month which they can do.
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

yes sis me tooo thinking that ME will b pratigya out frm TN bs jaldi se y sb ho then i want to c how again they re unite that,ll b more interesting to watch

the post was doubled...i dont know how ...so i edited it ...thanks for the reply ...the same post is there in this forum...
piyarapiyari thumbnail

Originally posted by: baba2babu

as we all know...krishna will suffer a lot with this track...but it will be good to watch them fighting...if the truth comes out...wat is ur opinion of krishna leaving TN...how will he run dhaba then with ss's money as he didnt repaid yet...

may b he,ll leave the dhaba and TN both and then wid pratigya,s help as after all this major tragedy,s they,ll understand care love respect more for each other so they unitely will do something as after all this i want krishna to learn something and seek some knowledge😊and pratigya too comes out fm her papa,s books and understand the love and world around her😲
piyarapiyari thumbnail

Originally posted by: baba2babu

the post was doubled...i dont know how ...so i edited it ...thanks for the reply ...the same post is there in this forum...

yes sis i c it no problem ho jata hai avi avi 😉😉
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

yup u r right may b aftr that we wil watch another SR...;) and may b Baba and Babu on title of MKAP wid a cute hug scene...:*
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes but i dont know y i think its onjly amma whose truth will reveal and ss will put all blame on her and came out with clean hand till now v have seen amma planning everything alone so may be she will get caught came in K haterd book  cv,s will not show ss and K confrontation so soon as its a big trump card for the show,