Posted: 12 years ago
 some months before i came to know abt a korean drama which was popular online but its tv trps were less so drama maker uploaded some new online epis after ending of drama on tv.thinking abt that i wan the same for our kmh2. now only 5 days r left n a lot of things need to be shown n i dont think we will get arjuhi married life with kids amanpreet due to that stupid umimaginative channel so we can demand for online epis for kmh2. if we should demand for it? we gave so much to arjuhi2 its our right to see them leading happy married life. what say guys?
well i dont think they will refuse it. they luv their fans so much n they will giv us this favour. one epi with arjuhi cute moents with amanpreet is okk.
yea...nice...but how will the actors agree to it when they have other plans...
vrshn i dont think it will consume so much tym. we can be creative for online epis they just hav to shoot it. we hav wonderful writers in kmh forum salmank, aakmh2. parm n kavya di aksh arifa shibz n many more.
yea...but the hardest part of shooting is on their heads darling...:)
tanu ur idea is great🤗 but u have to be practical Only Karanika agreeing or writer churning out the script isnt enough u know 1 of the major hindrance / factor involved here is finance.If u have a channel then u get finace thru advertisers n all .since we all r the end users(viewers) we dont have the idea much what things r involved (finance,manpower including technicians,cameraman director ,editor ,music,sets,make up costume etc ).Its not as easy as we think .they can save much cost if they shoot own their cam or something n telecast but still that wont be feasible 
But its not all such things r so important coz Gaurav gera(Nandu of jassi jaisi koi nahi fame) has his own online show abt gags ,n satirical spoofs which dont all the above things he does everything himself he uses his own house as sets n records thru cam n uploads them thru his Yt channel  n its quite popular .KMH can also do so but i will EK agree thas another big Q

but anyways cool idea👍🏼
good idea and its definetly possible !! i have seen that too for some other western/international tv series.😊 and finacially also, it is feasible. directors/producer can get money out of advertisements.

But..realistically...the chances are very remote. here, the production house does not seem that much passionate to bring any extra episode 😭
idun think BT will agree btw gr8 idea
Grt idea tanu!!..bt i dnt think that karnika or the PH wud shoot for it!!