India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Khushi's News Corner-4 & a very imp job for u all

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
HI guys...so how's everyone's Sunday going???

I came to know abt this tiny -winy bit of news that Balwant Singh will be exposed by the end of this week and that it was indeed a promo shooting that was shown in the SBB segment...(100 points to me as i said it the first time that too in my post)
Anyway, so Maaneet's Amritsar phase is soon to end.
After Beeji and Tezi come back from Daman's place...Balwant's reality will come to the fore.

Now i might just remind u all that these are unofficial tidi bits and so there are no ways to confirm these as these haven't come from any official sourse as the mods will tell me very shortly(i thinkWink)

1 most important thing plz vote for our show as there are talks for closing down some shows of star one, so as every other show is petitioning fr their cause ..all of u too do this...i have provided the link below...go to the page, give ur full name and e-mail id, both of which will never come online on anybody's screens and sign the petition...

Plz go and read this post too u will come to know what is happening here.

We can't just sit here doing nothing being positive...all our moderators are also being worried...so isn't it time to worry for us too...it will take hardly 10 minutes of everyone's time, so plz vote...

Edited by khushi_4ever - 22 May 2011 at 6:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnameerasnehalSLily201_Rashmidrdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the news Khushi, waiting for the promo and the episode when our Ballu's true identity is revealed, can't wait to see the reactions of the Amritsar family especially Mamaji (I'm sure he'll say told you so) and that stupid Lachi, hate the way she talks to Maan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201khushi_4ever

snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Sunday is quite boring till now...hope yours is going good...

Me too want this Amritsar track to end now...hope the news turns out to be trueSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Thanks for the news Khushi, waiting for the promo and the episode when our Ballu's true identity is revealed, can't wait to see the reactions of the Amritsar family especially Mamaji (I'm sure he'll say told you so) and that stupid Lachi, hate the way she talks to Maan

You know DEE i really...really...really...really... want to see them see him in his office attire the first time(which is not possible or will not be shown), then their eyes would have popped out for sure...just imagine the scene...and yeah however way they show it...it must be done with a bang, as after their initial shock, they will realise what not he had done to win his love back, will really love to see Lacchi's face when it is reaveled.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hai My wish is gonna come true...MSK will reveal himself in his true avatar...

Edited by khushi_4ever - 22 May 2011 at 10:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

visheshssldeepsdrdee142

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehalS

Me too want this Amritsar track to end now...hope the news turns out to be trueSmile
Hi Snehal, can i ask u where r u from??? Anyway yes my weekend is going great as my Papa has come to Del and so iam with him now, he is taking rest now so iam in the net. I have met him after 1 and a half month so, naturally iam so happy.

snehalS

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by drdee142

You know DEE i really...really...really...really... want to see them see him in his office attire the first time(which is not possible or will not be shown), then their eyes would have popped out for sure...just imagine the scene...and yeah however way they show it...it must be done with a bang, as after their initial shock, they will realise what not he had done to win his love back, will really love to see Lacchi's face when it is reaveled.

I want them all to be really embarrased by the way they treated him or even Dev whom they thought was Maan, no one treats their son-in-law like this & I hate that Lachi and I agree that the reveal should be done in a real big way after all they should feel the impact of Mr. Maan Singh Khurana

khushi_4ever

snehalS Goldie
snehalS
snehalS

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Hi Snehal, can i ask u where r u from??? Anyway yes my weekend is going great as my Papa has come to Del and so iam with him now, he is taking rest now so iam in the net. I have met him after 1 and a half month so, naturally iam so happy.

m from Pune...have a great time with your dadSmileSmile...have just added you to my buddies...

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

m from Pune...have a great time with your dadSmileSmile...have just added you to my buddies...

Thank you for both counts...

Go to top