Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

prove of geet rumors all fake

XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yippie...geet rumors all fake...proven by

?... and yeah, we are NOT nuts (contrary to what some people might feel!!) to let go of GEET!!! ;-) Some things happen because they happen. We will disclose everything in the book that we are gonna write in 10 years. :-)

here iz d link

http://www.facebook.com/4lions

😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this news is not new ... it is old dear ... it came out on 18th may ... & has already been posted ...

the latest news is different ...

in the latest news they said that they don't have any info about the telly buzz article ...
savinik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Latest status on 4Lions Films page

we have no official news about this. The rest is up to "Babaji".

😕
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey

Let us all remember that it is the channel that is playing trouble maker here. The PH is as clueless as we are apparently 😕 😕 😕

So we need to make sure we do whatever we can - call, email and get all the people we know to sign the petition in order to save the show.

Please do not believe anything you hear. No show is safe as of now and everything depends on TRPs

Jhan
gurdas123 thumbnail
u r best maan ,geet i love u ur show best best ur whole team best i like the show.i see the show 8 time .show my life .please gave me dvd full show .both team with maan,geet god bless.u not happy we not happy u happy we happy .ur my life .gave me full show dvd i live in pakistan.ur best team i hope next time next show we see both maan,geet again