India-Forums

AMRITA & KRUTI dislike both of them in DID SS (Page 4)

mystic-writer92 Senior Member
mystic-writer92
mystic-writer92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by Jayjasjoe

Originally posted by Mihirism

@Onizuka...u might wanna get your eye checked if it keeps blinking like this...or else it might "stink" u know what i mean?

I got you right you are a DIEHARD follower of Dharmesh Sir.  Cannot get any reality against him nor any thing that's related to him...AngryAngryAngry

LOLLOLLOL

Im having fun with you guys coming up with ridiculous arguments...First the stink, then good looking people in Josh and now "reality" against Dsir, whatever that means Tongue 

lol, beg my pardon
but why the half-naked dharmesh as ur siggy ?
lol the glass is half empty, not half full Wink
if u know what im sayingClap

mystic-writer92
mystic-writer92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
can i like my own piccy?
the moderators need to start working on this project :(
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by akanna

I would rather say I was appalled by the behavior of both Kruti and Amrita during week five, mainly Kruti as I have never seen her like that!! But that apart, Kruti is still my sweet fav, and will remain so... She just lost herself at the time, but otherwise she is a very level headed girl, not to mention a great dancer too!! Amrita was always loud, but I was okay with her during DID2, and I used to feel so bad for her in LM as she was very unfortunate to have Khushi injured... In DKS however, she appeared to be more aggressive and competitive, which I didnt like.. But talent wise, she is a great dancer as always...
 Big smileappalled by Kruti and Amrita during week five? Big smile So you weren't appalled by a contestant belitteling and humiliating the judges by accusing them of fraud, but you were appalled by facial expressions of Kruti and Amrita? So Sid, Prince, and Jai constantly mocking DID 2 contestants and hte judges didn't appall you, but Kruti and Amrita's facial expressions bothered you? Tongue Jai bashing Salman, Sid, and alisha by saying they were undeserving to finish ahead of him in DID 1 dind't offend you, but Amrita's "competitive" behavior offended you in DKS? Interesting indeed...Tongue

If you didnt notice, this thread is about Kruti and Amrita, so I dont have to drag every single name I like and dislike or I agree and disagree into this thread!! Why would Prince, Jai or Sid matter in this thread?? Why would I talk about something happened during DID1 season in this thread, when both Kruti and Amrita were in DID2??!!! And read my post at least once - the whole post, not just the keywords! I have said good and bad parts of my thoughts on them, if you missed it!!! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Originally posted by onizuka

Wink group dance... i like all the Josh ones... coz... they were good looking people...
LMAO u cant be serious 
Oh! I didn't even catch that! How shallow can people be?!
EDIT: It looks like seven other people agreed with him! Confused

And I am one of those seven people!! That post didnt contain just one line, and this one line is only a small part of the entire post!! I click on like when I like or agree with most part of the post, even if there is a small part that I dislike or disagree!! The rate of liking is a subjective matter after all.. There are people who are my pals and still have liked and like posts attacking me, including personal attacks.. At least I dont do that to my pals... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

mystic-writer92
mystic-writer92

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Originally posted by onizuka

Wink group dance... i like all the Josh ones... coz... they were good looking people...
LMAO u cant be serious 
Oh! I didn't even catch that! How shallow can people be?!
EDIT: It looks like seven other people agreed with him! Confused

And I am one of those seven people!! That post didnt contain just one line, and this one line is only a small part of the entire post!! I click on like when I like or agree with most part of the post, even if there is a small part that I dislike or disagree!! The rate of liking is a subjective matter after all.. There are people who are my pals and still have liked and like posts attacking me, including personal attacks.. At least I dont do that to my pals... Smile

u look a lot like terence
lol @ terence...who names their son that?
and no i refuse to call him master terence

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index