AMRITA & KRUTI dislike both of them in DID SS

Posted: 12 years ago

I was a great fan of Amrita and Kruti and wanted to see them in DID II Top 4. 

However, I felt they only had loud mouths to offer in DID superstars.  They did perform their blame game well..👏👏👏 🤢🤢🤢 Their solo performance were not a "Wow" performance except for Kruti's classical acts.  She has to do good as she is a trained classical dancer.  Apart from Dharmesh, Vashnavi and Ruturaj, none were good solo performance. 

DID II won based on their points.  However, none performed as superstars.  They all are just plain performers, except for Dharmesh.  As for DID I they are superstars except for Paulson.  Nobody can be compared to Prince, Jai, Siddhesh, Mayuresh, Bhavana, Alisha & Vrushali.  They are all superstars in one way or the other'👏👏👏

Edited by Jayjasjoe - 12 years ago
Dude, hate is a strong word, u might want to edit your topic headline, i am not sure if such lines are allowed acc to forum rules

I get it, you are a fan of DID1, but there is no need to demean the DID2 people like that, there has been good and bad performances from both sides
I would agree that Amrita wasn't good today, but she has been consistently good throughout DKS😕 Yeah, I agree Kruti has that vigor in her, but doesn't use that to her full potential, and therefore, I feel she is not able to adapt to other dance genres that well. 

And yeah, I agree with Tannistha Di on the word 'hate'
LOL welcome back jayjasjoe 😆 you're known for ur controversial/hateful posts, so no surprise there. 

anyway they are great performers and i frankly didn't see anything wrong in anything they did 😕 if u hate kruti and amrita then there are some other dancers in DKS who have done worse mistakes...and you mentioned that they are superstars...isn't that little hypocritical 😉
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago
Kruti only irritated me during the Jai outburst episode because she as screaming like crazy in the background, but other than that, I'm fine with her. No need to use harsh words like hate. Good thing you edited it out of your topic.

I like Amrita. She's loud, but she's fun and good performer too! 
Originally posted by Mihirism

LOL welcome back jayjasjoe 😆 you're known for ur controversial/hateful posts, so no surprise there. 

anyway they are great performers and i frankly didn't see anything wrong in anything they did 😕 if u hate kruti and amrita then there are some other dancers in DKS who have done worse mistakes...and you mentioned that they are superstars...isn't that little hypocritical 😉

LOL< so this isn't the first time, and i thought i was doing a new comer a favour ,😆

Originally posted by debayon

I would agree that Amrita wasn't good today, but she has been consistently good throughout DKS😕 Yeah, I agree Kruti has that vigor in her, but doesn't use that to her full potential, and therefore, I feel she is not able to adapt to other dance genres that well. 

And yeah, I agree with Tannistha Di on the word 'hate'

Um, u know i actually think amrita was good in the finale,i am really sad to see her potential not fully explored, coz she is really versatile and her solo was really bad, in the finale, she was miles better i would say, she showed the judges a jhalak of the contemporary she can do

kruti , she is a great classical dancer but has miles to go  for other dance forms, she needs to perfect her technique, and i was a lil disappointed with her classical in the finale

Its good to see the topic opener changed hate to dislike.
I would rather say I was appalled by the behavior of both Kruti and Amrita during week five, mainly Kruti as I have never seen her like that!! But that apart, Kruti is still my sweet fav, and will remain so... She just lost herself at the time, but otherwise she is a very level headed girl, not to mention a great dancer too!! Amrita was always loud, but I was okay with her during DID2, and I used to feel so bad for her in LM as she was very unfortunate to have Khushi injured... In DKS however, she appeared to be more aggressive and competitive, which I didnt like.. But talent wise, she is a great dancer as always...
Originally posted by Jayjasjoe

I was a great fan of Amrita and Kruti and wanted to see them in DID II Top 4. 

However, I felt they only had loud mouths to offer in DID superstars.  They did perform their blame game well..👏👏👏 🤢🤢🤢 Their solo performance were not a "Wow" performance except for Kruti's classical acts.  She has to do good as she is a trained classical dancer.  Apart from Dharmesh, Vashnavi and Ruturaj, none were good solo performance. 

DID II won based on their points.  However, none performed as superstars.  They all are just plain performers, except for Dharmesh.  As for DID I they are superstars except for Paulson.  Nobody can be compared to Prince, Jai, Siddhesh, Mayuresh, Bhavana, Alisha & Vrushali.  They are all superstars in one way or the other'👏👏👏

😉 well... i agree with you... overall the DID 1 contestants are more superstars than DID2's
       they have their own identity... to be recognised... they dance better... obviously...
       only the fans of DID2 wud say DID2 contestants are better... let them be...

😉 the fact that bhavna is a better dancer to day than when she was in the first season was a
      shame to Remo... she was nobody in that season... Remo did not do justice to her...
       ohh.. yeah lat time it was all about khusboo... salman...

😉 in street dancing... i think Prince is the best... last time... he was just at Siddesh level... now
       he's better than Dharmesh...

😉 classical... i know nothing... about it... but i think Vrushali is the most graceful... Kruti..? sorry
       in DID2 i thought she's good... but now i realised she cud not do any routine in good form..
       she must thanked Terence for making she looked good where she was not..

😉 contemporary... none portray a true one... but Jai did the best... so do Mayu...Punit shud go to
      more classes... to regain the honor of getting the perfect score...

😉 ballroom... the lyndi hop was the best...

😉 group dance... i like all the Josh ones... coz... they were good looking people...

😉 judges... as usual... the upset factor of the show...  i lost respect for shiamak though the
      program as well... Remo as usual ... being many faces... Geeta as she is... bias...
      i just hope she has a happy life... coz what she's being doing all through those DIDs...
      seemed like she has a tough life... many regrets or whatever... Shiamak... poor him ...
      for putting his level lower... or he is just like that...? Rajeev... thanks sir ur the best...
      Marzi... he was just lucky to be under a big name...

😉 overall... DID is just DID... when will it change... improve... u know guys... the standard of the
      show is ver poor... the concept was good... the execution was too Bollywood...

@Onizuka...u might wanna get your eye checked if it keeps blinking like this...or else it might "stink" u know what i mean?
Originally posted by Mihirism

@Onizuka...u might wanna get your eye checked if it keeps blinking like this...or else it might "stink" u know what i mean?

🤣