SUPERBπŸ‘--very touching ---great jobπŸ‘πŸΌ
thappadbaba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: coldy07

Back with another VM 

Sad one this time. 

Song: Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

😳 Comment if you feel like. I'd love it! 
__________________________________________________________________________________
Hey peepz,

So we had some emotional episodes recently. Here's your AnYa VM 
So basically a VM with the episode of Anant in hospital. I've started with the KHNH promo..Then I go on the accident, all depicted from Navya's Point of View. There are flashbacks as well.

I've used the Kal Ho Na Ho promo and Heartbeat music.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPRJS1eWU2g[/YOUTUBE]

Don't forget to leave your lovely comments πŸ˜ƒ
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey people,

How's the weekend going? πŸ˜ƒ
A new AnYa VM 
Song: Subha Hone Na De      Movie: Desi Boyz

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-9jv1gdpBM[/YOUTUBE]

Waiting for your feedback πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ 
Comments are always welcome, feel free to leave on on Youtube and IF πŸ˜ƒ I'll be more than glad and obliged πŸ˜³
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
2 New VMs

1) Song: My Dil Goes Mmm        Movie: Salaam Namaste

2) Song: Breathe ( Hands to Heaven) 

Please feel free to leave your valuable comments. It always feels great. Don't hesitate to post any suggestions/ critical comments as well. They are most welcome πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A New VM Buddies β­οΈ

Song: Maahi Ve     Movie: Kal Ho Na Ho

Hope you'll enjoy it. Used scenes from Diwali performance, sangeet and some others. Feel free to drop in your review as comments. I'll be glad. πŸ˜ƒ

___________________________________________________________________________________
A VM on Request  :) 

Song: Sajna Hai Mujhe Sajna Ke Liye( Remix )

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone ! I'm here with 2 New VMs. 
1) Song: Is This Love      Movie: Kismat Konnection

LINKhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qdBRU1U9RI

2) Had made this for the Rangmunch contest. But couldn't complete it on time. So made the full version and thus thought to post. 

Song: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Title Track 

Don't forget to leave your valuable comments and suggestions πŸ˜³
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Hello buddies. 
Here is one more VM. πŸ˜ƒ

Song: Tum Ho       Movie: Rockstar

Hope you'll like it. Don't forget to leave your valuable comments on youtube and /or IF. πŸ˜³

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! πŸ˜Š
Hope you all are doing fine!  I had made this VM sometime back, during their misunderstanding phase. But just couldn't post it. Well, since the courtship days of AnYa are ending, I thought I'd upload it. I know all are in a very happy happy mood with sangeet and shaadi, but just enjoy it! Moreover I was doubtful about the song! It's A VM on AnYa on the song 7 things by Miley Cyrus.with lyrics on screen.

This is an absolutley fictional VM. I dunno how many of you'll like the song or the singer, but just watch the video. I thought to make one that goes with the lyrics of the  song. Basically both are just confused about their feelings, and are facing issues due to misunderstandings. :) Needless to say, both are deeply in love with each other.
Don't forget to leave your comments and suggestions! :) :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey buddies! 
Another VM on Pehla Nasha! Just thought to make one on them. Hope you'll like it. Don't forget to leave your valuable comments! πŸ˜³

Hope you all like it. Do comment and even criticise on IF and/or Youtube, I'd be glad! Have fun. 

Take care.😳

1) Anant and Navya VM ~ Zara Sa ( Jannat )

2) Anant and Navya VM~ Crazier(Taylor Swift) with Lyrics on screen

Hope you all enjoy these. I'd be glad if you'll comment/ like on Youtube and /or IF πŸ˜ƒ

Ok, I made a happy one, since we are close to get back some good scenes. I say, everyone  please watch this ! It's sure a feel good one! πŸ˜ƒ The song is Kuch Toh Hua Hai, from Kal Ho Na Ho. And yeah, don't forget to leave your precious comments. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks and hope you'll like it. 

Back with another VM. πŸ˜ƒ 
Song: Saibo β€οΈ , from Shor In The City.

Do leave your valuable comments. 😊

I'm back with another VM on Anant and Navya on the song Bin Tere from the movie I Hate Love Stories. Going by their current situation, I made it. Hope you all like it. 
And Please do leave your valuable comments! πŸ˜ƒ

My previous posts 

Hi Everyone!

I have made another VM on our cute Anant and Navya, on the song Love Story by Taylor Swift, with lyrics on screen 😊 Hope you all like it. All your comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________
My previous VM πŸ˜ƒ
Hi!
I have been a silent reader on this forum!😳  But been watching this show right from Day 1. And yea leaving a few things, I totally love the show! πŸ˜ƒ
I have my vacations going on, so thought to make a VM on Anant & Navya! I am not a regular VM maker, this is like my 2nd one!  
I chose the song Fearless by Taylor Swift. I have added lyrics on screen as well! [:)}So please watch and leave your comments, I'd be glad! 😊 Thanks.

great vms...do post more...in our fc as well...here is the link...
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
just awesome yaar!
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow amazing beautiful vm with beautiful Anya scenes...loved it!!!!!!1
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: momorockz

lovely lovely, touchy ,emotional vm

i really loved ur vms😊😊😊
can u make vm on the song tujhe dekha to ye jana sanam

Thanks a lot!> Not really taking VM requests atm. πŸ˜Š Sorry about that!