India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

~*DOTW*~May 22nd - 29th (Page 3)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

1. what is your parents impact in your life and how do they influence you?
Everything I am or could ever hope to be, is a direct function of my parents love for me. That love nurtured me through infancy and toddler years, directed, taught,protected,encouraged, corrected and guided me from childhood to maturity and even now, when I am thousands of miles away from them, the very same love gives me the strength to face all life's challenges and the wisdom to enjoy the good times. It also teaches me what to teach my daughter...in short, it encompasses my entire being...so to measure or quantify my parent's influence  and impact on me...impossible!!Smile

2. After getting married do you think your relationship with your mom-in-law is similar to your mom ?

I think the key word in this question is "similar"...it is true that no one can take the place of my mother...her love, her sacrifices, her dedication...those are things that no one in this world can ever replicate...but I have been fortunate enough to find a mother-in-law whose love is similar (not the sameSmile)...she can definitely qualify for "world's best MIL" and I am not exaggerating here...I can share everything with her, she loves me as much as she loves her own children and touchwood she and I share a great relationship. I am so thankful to God Almighty for having given me the chance to experience a mother's love twice.

3.As a Mother how extent you will go for protecting your child?

As far as physical protection is concerned, of course I would go to any extent to protect my DD. However, if we are talking of protection from punishment for having done something wrong, then "sorry sister...you gotta pay for what ya do"LOLLOL
Write any one sweet memory of your childhood Embarrassed

Oh there are so many...one time my father had taken us all from Delhi to Mumbai in the Rajdhani Express and I remember my brother and I had spent the entire night climbing up and down the ladder that was in coupe to get on to the top berth...there was even a narrow closet to store the ladder and I acted as if I owned it and would ask my brother to buy a ticket before I would allow him to take it out...LOLLOLLOL

Thanks so much Priya for an awesome topic ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8PrashTyoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Priya thanks for such a kind topic.

1. what is your parents impact in your life and how do they influence you?
My parents have a great role in my life. Without them I would  not exist and be who I am today. As a child, my older brother used to beat me very often and I would run to my parents for safety and comfort. I knew that my brother could not hurt me with my parents by my side. Whether I am a bad child always back talking or unintentionally hurting my parents' feelings, they are always there to discipline and love me.  I am the baby of my family and I can usually get a way with things by giving the responsibilities to my older siblings. There isn't a second in a day where my father is ordering or calling me to do something for him. Although I yell at him for being lazy, I know he loves me very much and that's why he keeps calling my name. Though sometimes it gets on my nerves and I do tell my parents that they call me as if I'm some pet. My parents influence me by choosing everything I do to what I wear. I always go shopping with both of  my parents and rarely go anywhere other than school without them. I have been raised to be dependent of my parents and I feel like an orphan without them.  I even told my mom that I am taking her with me once I get older and move out. I love her cooking and I believe she is the best cook in this world. Likewise, I enjoy watching movies and serials with my father. He may not talk much with me but we think and even walk similarly.

2. After getting married do you think your relationship with your mom-in-law is similar to your mom ?

Nope, I don't think my relationship with my MIL will be like my mom  because I cannot get away with my mischievousness. My mother will tolerate my mouth and rebelliousness but I doubt a MIL will have the mind to stand me. I would have to behave myself which will not be difficult because I'm a good girl at school. My mom is very precious to me and no one could be as close as she.

3.As a Mother how extent you will go for protecting your child?

I think that I would be a very protective mother. I know my children will hate me for my protectiveness but they will understand once they also reach my future role. My own mother is very protective and she does not allow me to go anywhere for pleasure. I only go to school or the temple and maybe to my uncle's home, nowhere else. My mom is very strict and she does not believe in partying or having fun at your friends home. I don't think I will be this strict but I will have friendship with my children's friends' parents so that I could always be in contact with them. I will teach my kids about criminals, kidnappers, strangers and pedophiles from a young age so that they will not be deceived.  I, myself was aware of criminals at the age of six and I did not trust strangers. I remember looking behind and around me whenever I walk into a neighborhood or near a factory. In fact, I still do this because you could find creepy people on any street. My city is known for crimes and thus a person must be cautious. I will also have fire drills and even lock down drills so that my kids know how to react for a fire or break and enter. I know that I may sound paranoid but trust me, I am a very cautious person.  Also, I will teach my kids what to do when they are home alone and how to prevent a stranger from realizing this fact. I will teach them to call 911 whenever there is an emergency and also give them the kids-helpline. The 911 code is an emergecy phone number that contacts the police, paramedics, and firefighters to come to a location. All three forces will rush to whichever location at any time to help people in need and protect them from offenders. Wow, I think my kids will think they are living in a military.

Time for a childhood story. This is actually an essay that I wrote for school about one of the stupidest thing I ever did.

As human beings, we are likely to perform idiotic actions because of our natural flaws. It is our nature to make stupid mistakes although there are no precise reasons for us to make them. For instance, as children we make many stupid mistakes. These mistakes are things that make our childhood more remarkable and memorable. They are either laughed upon or just simply regretted. In fact, I recall a childhood incident that I believe to be the dumbest thing that I had ever done with my money.

One mistake that I still deeply regret and believe to be the dumbest thing that I have done with my money had occurred when I was five years old. My childhood memories are extremely vivid, that I could actually remember them as accurately as if the events have just recently occurred. I was always a naughty child that grabbed everything I saw in a store and pestered my mother very much, so that she would buy me anything that I wanted. I could still remember myself walking through the aisles of "The Bargain Shop" store and looking at all the available toys. When I passed by the arts and crafts aisle, I froze and stood by the rack that held the colorful and wonderful looking Christmas cookie cutters. This sight had given me a futuristic vision, I could already see my mother using the cookie cutters to make ornament, reindeer, and elves shaped cookies. In fact, I could even taste the deliciously sweet cookies crumbling under my baby teeth. My imagination seemed so realistic that I was very eager to make it reality. As if have said before, I was a stubborn child and if I was determined with something, I stood hard as a rock. Thus, my mother had no choice but to buy me the cookie cutters. I leapt with joy when my mother had purchased the cookie cutters and placed the package in my school bag. I was eager to go home and show-off to my older siblings that my mother had bought me a wonderful gift.

Soon, it was time for school, and as a senior kindergarten, I had school in the afternoon. I waved my mother good bye and raced into my classroom to remove my boots and hang my coat and backpack on my coat hook. That day, I joyfully and excitingly participated in all of the class activities and even wrote my alphabets, which was something that I truly detested. Sometime during the end of class, I saw my best-friend give my teacher a candy jar as a gift. This generous act done by my friend had infuriated me. I was jealous that she thought of giving my loving and sweet teacher a gift. Also, I was determined not to allow my friend to become my teacher's pet. At that age, I was kind of a possessive child, I didn't like sharing, especially things that I liked. I adored my senior kindergarten teacher, and I was not willing to allow my friend become her favourite student. Thus, I thought that I must also give my teacher a gift. So, I searched through my backpack to find something worthy enough to be considered as a gift. My eyes lay on the cookie cutters and I thought that if I had cherished such a thing, my teacher would probably cherish it as well. I took the cookie cutters out of my school bag and proudly handed it over to my teacher. Furthermore, I realized that that my assumption was correct; my teacher loved the gift and she gave me a big hug that I smugly accepted it, knowing that I had won my teacher's affection.

As I walked home with my mother, I thought proudly of my victory. I knew I was not someone to be beaten or defeated. It was pleasant to think that I was the best. When I got home, my mother had helped me empty my school bag. After she was done unpacking, she had asked me what I had done with the cookie cutters that I had purchased. Looking through my mother's sweet and kind eyes, I had finally realized that I had made a mistake. I had allowed my arrogance to over power my sense of thought and made a deliberate decision instead of thinking straight and clear. I understood that I had wanted to buy the cookies cutters so that I could help my mother make cookies and share some mother and daughter time. However, my sudden decision to defeat my friend and prove my importance to my teacher had ruined such a possible and cherishing moment. My mother did not scold me when I told her that I gave the cookie cutters to my teacher. Nevertheless, I felt guiltier and I regretted my stupid action.

At that age I had made a decision, someday as an adult, I would buy cookie cutters and bake cookies with my mother. I vowed to myself that I would relive my childhood fantasy and truly redeem myself from my stupid mistake. Also, from this incident, I had learned that I did not need to give presents to others to earn their affection. All I have to do was be honest, selfless, and kind to everyone and I could win anyone's affection. I would no longer need to feel ashamed of my selfish act. As humans we make many mistakes, the people that have regretted their mistakes and have the desire to fix them are the ones that are truly redeemed from their dark past lives. One must realize their mistake, try to change it, and help others become better people; this is the only method necessary to establish peace.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPrashT

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index