Res

I ll update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Res ...(Priya Hugwhat an awesome topic...one after my own heartSmile...will post soon.)

BenNevisyoga23priya

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
RES...( pryiaHugwhat  a lovely topic dear Thumbs Upwud  back to u with my commentEmbarrassed)

BenNevisyoga23priya

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Hey Priya DarlingBig smile
Thanks for the wonderful and awesome topic of the week.

1. what is your parents impact in your life and how do they influence you?
It was a saying "The life of Parents is just like a note book to the children.
Its true whatever we learn from the parents reflects in our lives. Children learn most of the things by watching but not by listening. As being girl , the Mum is the most important person in our lives as we do spend most of our time with her watching her the way she does things like looking after the children, the way she does cooking, serving, teaching things like education, money matters, behaviour with others  shows lot of impact on us to lead our life in future. Some times both parents spend time with us though, but mum had most important role in one's life.
My parents never forced any thing on me whether its the career i chosen or marriage(yeah, they r unhappy about my decision to marry who was with different back ground as im Christian and my husband is Hindu)they r with me what ever decision i made .They never restrict us like just do this, do that. But as a good parents they just showed what we do like behaviour, character, values, principles, sticking to own words, keeping promises , being kind to others, more over to follow the Bible , every thing they showed to follow them with heart and soul .Big smile
2. After getting married do you think your relationship with your mom-in-law is similar to your mom ?
U all guys knows how i got married, so i think u understand better how my relationship with my MIL.
Its obvious that in our society/Community how the MIL used to behave with DIL.They expect many things from the DIL like dowry, serving them all the time with doing loads of work as a servant and at the same time not to tell anything about their misbehaviour to others and so many things i have learned what exactly a marriage gives a girl once she got married.(i dont say this kinda things happens to all but where in AP, in Andhra, the things were just like that when i got married long time back.)Now the generations r different and me guessing with time the MILs also got changed their perspective at the DILs.
Just like my parents,  My in-laws r also against our marraiage(though our marriage is an Lovecum  arranged one but a registered marriage as we belong to differnt back grounds)but me and My MIL never fought , argue with each other as i always try to understand rather than complaining (just like Arpi), as she loves to be respected as a saas, me respected her the way she wants it(though her behaviour is diffrnt when my husband was not there).Till now i never ever did tell my parents about my in-laws behaviour towards me but dealt with my own way.
But me think its not very bad one(though i suffered from them for nearly for years, as they taken some of the decisions of my life without my consentCry), as i did my bit , and she did her's as saasAngryLOL, as i did expect this before i got married but used to think if im good then everything will be good.
Though they wont tell out side but know that how good to be called as achhi bahu as i always did what i should do.
By now u all know that how was my relationship with MIL.
Do u know one thing, even before she met me before my marriage , i did write a letter to her immediately after my would be husband proposed me. The first thing i did after that proposal, me said nothing   like Yes or No, but did ask his parents address  who live bit far from Hyderabad,so that i can write to let them to know about this proposal &  to know their reaction even before he tells to them .LOL
Two days later after they  did read my letter my FIL landed in Hyd with very angry as i did address  the letter to his wife (i dont know ppl feel sentiment to write a letter to their wife's name even when the husband still aliveLOL, me life-sentiments.They r totally sentimental fools.Sorry if i offend anybodyWink)
That's how she knows me even before we met eachother , they thought im very bold and fast forward(yeah, its nearly 18 years back)
Me will answer to the Q that was Asked by Priya when i will become saasu maWinkLOL Just joking. i really dont know how i would behave but with my experiences , i would be a good MIL in future when the time Comes, but my own experiences told me that a saas never become a saasu ma.
But i heard by some experiences of my friends who had a saas nearly like ma, but cannot be complete ma like a mum.Wink
3.As a Mother how extent you will go for protecting your child?
Me always very possessive(ofcourse 99% mums the same)about my children , even my son grumbles some times when he leaves the house the way i used to tell him to take care of himself.Being a mum , my world always around my children most of the time. From feeding them to keeping them safe from all kinds of vulnerable things.
Me thinks , mums duty is like 24/7.
Even when i sleep, my heart always feel for  their well being with all kinds of prosperity, and to make a good human being to the society, as i know that though u possess everything in the whole world like money, fame, but at the end the Character of person does matter in the end.
So i always show my children what to do , ofcourse as mum i used to tell them what to do , what not do alwys, as mum always feels their children as just babies even though grown up.(me say till death she always feels them , treats them like a new born babiesLOL)

Write any one sweet memory of your childhood Embarrassed
Oh my!!!Sweet memories? i have loads of them but this one i want to share how personnality was since my childhood.
my childhood is the best part of my life(ofcourse for everyone)
I got plentty of them to remember.

When i was in Primary 6 , the school was closed due to the death of  a politician.Its just few minutes after the school was open.
So all my friends(boys&girls)thought not to go home but to go somewhere we never been before.Me told them to go to the Radar House which is bit far from school, so we started walking to the Radar house.
I started telling them that i know it before as i been therebefore, so they believed me as they want to see how the radar looks and works 
When we reached the RH where the radar was located on the 3rd floor, we started going by steps slowly and reached the room where the Radar was. When we about to open the door as if we thought we r allowed to go inside without any permission, a man came and stared at us with very angry looks.
He did ask us "who let u to this 3rd floor, and how would u come by urself alone this far?"
Every one got scared and looked at me as im responsible for this .Then he locked up all of us in a room.Everyoone started looking at me ,what he does aftr that?For a minute me got scared but didn't loose my courage and did tell them my uncle was working over there so no need to worry about it with a smile.few minutes later the man opened the door and did tell us not to do it again as its against rules and we should abide by them and gave us some chocolates .
Every one of my friends did tell him that its me reason for what happend to them. He gave me a stary look, then i did tell that my uncle's name and i came to meet him as i have been there before. Then he taken us to my uncle's place where he superwise the whole Radar thing. Phew!!!!!!!!!
At last My friends then believed me and thanked me for what they never seen it before.
Its a good experience for me as i didn't loose my courage (as im very young and just 10years of age)even when some one  locked in a room,made me responsible for what they bearing, though it shouldn't be done as its protected by some security . 
 Though its not good to the children  for that age ,  But I always do what ever i  like to do , but dont like to blame someone else  for my fault and dont like to loose my courage even when its bit scary.TongueWinkLOL

Edited by BenNevis - 24 May 2011 at 8:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitikachistaSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priyachatterbox

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
i edit my post on page 1

BenNevisyoga23priya

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Priya Hug

Thats a lovely topic Clap Wud get back to u by the noon today Embarrassed Keep it Res till thnWink

BenNevisyoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index