Gunahon Ka Devta

~*DOTW*~May 22nd - 29th

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everyone Welcome to this week DOTW ๐Ÿค—

As we know Amma track is going to end who had huge impact in ODB life who stood with him through thick and thin also protected him from BJ...so lets pay tribute to our parents who are ready to give up anything for us without saying a single word ๐Ÿ˜ณ

This week topic is about Our Parents

1. what is your parents impact in your life and how do they influence you?

2. After getting married do you think your relationship with your mom-in-law is similar to your mom ?

3.As a Mother how extent you will go for protecting your child?

Write any one sweet memory of your childhood ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Please try to spend more time your parents and your close person we don't know what time and fate is stored for us and when we realize their value it may be too late to gain what we had already lost ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Will be waiting your views ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS this is my first DOTW i am sorry if i made any mistake๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
thanks for the DOTW!! *hug*...great topic...really great topic!!! ๐Ÿ‘

1. what is your parents impact in your life and how do they influence you? my parents have a HUGE influence in my life...we moved out here to the US when i was three years old...my dad was an established and well respected journalist back home...they had a good life and all...yet they moved out to another country so their children could have a better life...my entire life ive seen my parent struggle and sacrifice so much so that we could live a better life...so what ever i am...or will be...its because of them...i feel that i have to make something of myself because they sacrificed so much for us...getting an education and having a career so i can be independent is key...so...my parents are everything!!!

2. After getting married do you think your relationship with your mom-in-law is similar to your mom ? i highly doubt it...even when people have the best mil's...your mom is your mom...she gave birth to you...she raised you...she's the one you fought tooth and nail with...she's the one who put you first all the time...Maa toh baas Maa hi hoti hai...im sorry but i dont think a Saas can stand up to her level...

3.As a Mother how extent you will go for protecting your child? the typical answer is...i'd do anything...anything to make sure my child is safe...of course i dont have kids...and while i have seen a mothers love...i havent felt it...im sure its strong and like no other...but until i feel it for myself...i wont understand the impact of a mothers love...

4. Write any one sweet memory of your childhood ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..on weekends...mom and dad would take us to the park...every weekend...we'd run around like crazy and have tons of fun...while they just stood by and watched...or pushed us on the swings...how boring for them...but they did it every week!!!

Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Priya Darling๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the wonderful and awesome topic of the week.
will come back and comment later darling.
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
. what is your parents impact in your life and how do they influence you?

mamma and papa.๐Ÿ˜ณ.a broad smile calmness spread over my fave when i say these words.parents means alot for each and every child and ofcource for me too.i just love my parents๐Ÿ˜ณ

2. After getting married do you think your relationship with your mom-in-law is similar to your mom ?

this is the question which has many answers varies frm person to person.i m un marreid my answer is different from married women.but i wud like to say it is rare that sasu ma is like our maa

.As a Mother how extent you will go for protecting your child?

to any extent.it has no limits. mother want to protect her child fron each evil eye.she protect him for 9 months before birth and whole life after birth๐Ÿ˜ณ

sochna padega...hmm... bahut si hai but i just love this one.
mom tell me that we brought u from Golden temple's sarover. u r a fish and now u grow up as a sweet girl๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by danno - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey priya nice topic

jaz that was very very nice what u wrote  above

1. what is your parents impact in your life and how do they influence you?

see parents are parents  they cant be replaced in anyways.  impact of parents always stay in whatever way they take care of us and whatever my feelings are now is becoz of what i had seen and learnt from them.

haha  haha  i m already married for past many years and my mother in law is no more now. but maa maa hoti hai saas nahi and saas saas hoti hai maa nahin. the difference is always there and only in rare cirumstances  this happens that saas is like maa. never had good relations with my mother in law as she had influenced my hubby wrong way๐Ÿ˜ญ

.As a Mother how extent you will go for protecting your child?

to this one  quote courtesy google uncle๐Ÿ˜†

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts.  A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.  ~Sophia Loren,

being a mother i would always want best for my children where ever they go and  first and foremost their safety and brains intact. i m more possesive of my kids and would not let anyone harm them

hmm  not just one there cud be many. the times we all went on holiday, the time my mom wud sit next to me while she sewed and i did my homework, the times we got scolding, the times dad wont let me go to work anywhere coz he was concerned of atmosphere,.
 the childhood period is very carefree as we dont think much  and its our parents who do the thinking
and when we grow up we repeat the same process with our kids. ๐Ÿ˜†

jnawaz thumbnail

@ CB: totally agree...parents are parents...no matter how much i argue/fight with them...no matter how much i might dislike them for a time for whatever reason...at the end of the day...they are my parents and no one will ever be able to take their place...thats why...i cant understand when i see people (usually girls) running away from home for some guy or something...like really...you'd leave your parents for some guy you've known for such a short time...

JAZ

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow toofaan...

Amazing topic...
yoga23priya thumbnail
@ Jaz di 

me too agree...i had seen lot of my friends try to committing suicide or cut their wrist after their broke up ๐Ÿ˜ก  ๐Ÿ˜ก they never think twice in their parents position...taking drastic steps for a person whom u merely know for a year is worst ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

it's not a wrong to love a person but try to get approval of parents and be happy...think twice atleast about your parents before taking any steps ๐Ÿ˜ณ
gnitika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice topic priya
i will comment soon๐Ÿ˜Š
yoga23priya thumbnail
take your time to comment niti...no worries ๐Ÿ˜ณ