FB INFO ABOUT GULAAL

Abhi4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Friends, Please follow this link on FB. It talks about Gulaal's journey

This is the content

Gulaal
Gulaal is the story of a young girl (22 years) who is very lively and positive in life who hails from a village named Rashipur in Kutch. She has a unique gift of finding water in the dry lands of a desert. A neighbouring village Talsagra has been facing a long and harsh drought. Vasantji (from Talsagra) comes to know of Gulaal's gift & takes up in his stride to find Gulaal and end the woes of his village once and for all. Gulaal becomes the one who ends the animosity of the two arch rival villages and brings colors of happiness to the lives of hundreds of people. She faces many obstacles in her life after this but faces them with confidence and by making intelligent choices.

Find us on:  

Nirja
The wind in a desert, the soulful tune of ravanhatya, the rainbow hues of a bandhni chunar. Nirja, or Gulaal as people called her, was the personification of all that is beautiful and mysterious in the land of the Rann. She is the 18-year-old younger daughter of Revji of Rashipur. A woman can be power, she can be patience, she can be desire, she can be prayer. In this story, Gulaal or Nirja will go through all these facets of womanhood, where we will see her change from Radha to Sita to Meera, and even Draupadi.
Edited by Abhi4u - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhi4u thumbnail
Wow guys,
what do we make from this.
In this story, Gulaal or Nirja will go through all these facets of womanhood, where we will see her change from Radha to Sita to Meera, and even Draupadi.???
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nirja
The wind in a desert, the soulful tune of ravanhatya, the rainbow hues of a bandhni chunar. Nirja, or Gulaal as people called her, was the personification of all that is beautiful and mysterious in the land of the Rann. She is the 18-year-old younger daughter of Revji of Rashipur. A woman can be power, she can be patience, she can be desire, she can be prayer. In this story, Gulaal or Nirja will go through all these facets of womanhood, where we will see her change from Radha to Sita to Meera, and even Draupadi.

sp now me confused gulaal is 18 or 22 ???? and draupadi is totally ewww !😕😕
AnveshaAT thumbnail
I think Radha she was when she was in love with Vasant
Sita she was when she married Vasant
Meera she became when she lived in eternal chanting of Vasant's name.
Draupadi I feel may be because she in her life had two husbands, though she ignores the fact.
But Draupadi lived with all husbands at same time.
God save me.
AnveshaAT thumbnail
Hey Arti, right now, ditch her age yaar. Kyun tension le rahi hai??
Sadia.khan thumbnail
now i am confused... Gulaal ,two husbands...??? that means vasant will come back...😭

Nehi yeh maine kya sun liya...🥺  
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
draupadi??????????????????