Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Crazy4KaSh

hellooo ðŸ˜ˆ

my evil sis ðŸ˜ˆðŸ¤—
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, I'm not here but it's only today that I got to know fully about the past happenings and the treatment of KaShians and it's a BIG request to please ask Jenny to make the 700th like she made 600th if she's not already doing so. PLEASE. I'll ask request her personally too, but asking ye all too. Please. :)
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail

Hey yashi ðŸ¤—

y not using ur landmark line

Originally posted by: -pooluvsKaSh-

my evil sis ðŸ˜ˆðŸ¤—

😈 sister ðŸ¤—
ab mein tumse roz baat karsakti hoon hehe ðŸ˜ƒ
aur mom ko paata bhi nehi chalega ðŸ˜†
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hey Happy and Yashu...how r uz?

@Yashu: chill yaar its okay dere are certain things which we want to ignore its okay and dont worry whole I-F respects us yaar bcz they knw wht we have been through and abt Jens i dont think as few days back she lost a relative so it will take her time to recover from the lose and abt KaShians remember one thing we have through alot bt we never broke we stick together we are KaShians and i am proud of us for sticking to each other so dont worry KaShians are not coward we handle the situation as it comes
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yashi, don't worry sweetie, we've been through a lot, and we'll stick through it.

Btw in the first part of Perfect couple, this 2 people say they've been together for 9 months, and Karan goes alot of things can happen in 9 months. And all i could think about is KaSh as AR for 9 months, such a perfect couple.
Originally posted by: tzahra

Hey Happy and Yashu...how r uz?

@Yashu: chill yaar its okay dere are certain things which we want to ignore its okay and dont worry whole I-F respects us yaar bcz they knw wht we have been through and abt Jens i dont think as few days back she lost a relative so it will take her time to recover from the lose and abt KaShians remember one thing we have through alot bt we never broke we stick together we are KaShians and i am proud of us for sticking to each other so dont worry KaShians are not coward we handle the situation as it comes

hey zahra ðŸ¤—
i'm fine
kya ho raha hai 
kya baat chal raha hai ??? ðŸ˜•
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crazy4KaSh

😈 sister ðŸ¤—
ab mein tumse roz baat karsakti hoon hehe ðŸ˜ƒ
aur mom ko paata bhi nehi chalega ðŸ˜†

bonjour sis 😉gr8 cool 
-Ri. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Guys, I'm not here but it's only today that I got to know fully about the past happenings and the treatment of KaShians and it's a BIG request to please ask Jenny to make the 700th like she made 600th if she's not already doing so. PLEASE. I'll ask request her personally too, but asking ye all too. Please. :)

sorry for butting in but whats the bold thing meant to say?! :S didn't understand, lol sorry 😳