Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I also imagine that we are engaged we are sitting in my living room with my families and relatives and planning our wedding and stuff...πŸ˜† 

-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
jackie dreaming is good and like these days i am not going to commentπŸ˜†
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

grrr i have school tomorrow...i don't wanna go...two more days!!πŸ€” Then summer!! woohoo! Can KaSh all night long!πŸ˜†

-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
i also don't like to school but after 2 days u can enjoy na bear those 2 days
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
omg guess wat! like 2 days ago, i told my friend about this...she is american, and i told her about KaSh heaven and about karan...and i showed her pics of him with shilpa and she wasn't crazy about him before when i showed them along while ago...and like when i showed her pics 2 days ago...she's like...OK He's Hot Actually!
and then i'm like...see i know right!πŸ˜† I told her she needs to watch the show! The first KaSh Scene when he is shirtless! She's like ya i gotta see that! πŸ˜†
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
yah even my cousin na wen ever she comes i make her tell about all this & make her watch dmg KaSh scenes we both go gagag but i am more crazy than her
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
i don't have any cousins my age...i have relatives but they live far away...they don't even know about dmg...they are alittle american type...lolπŸ˜†
but i told all my friends about it at school! they are all american so its hard to explain to them...πŸ˜† they are like..omg ur obbsessed!
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
my friends r not interested i am the most craziest one i have a cousin who is 1y younger than be must she doesn't know my real craziness i can't tell how much i am in to KaSh
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
lol i have a friend in microsoft app class and i told her about KaSh and whenever we have free time, i always go on KaSh heaven...She would be like...Of Course! Wat Else could it be!πŸ˜† 
and i explained to her about commenting on their pages and if they get more comments go to up on the list...
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
my friends only 2 watched dmg but they was aww just  a mere show there haven't watched it in 2007 so no connection but KaSh represents DMG they made it famous