Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Swanc: i joined when we were near 150 i remember gosh we were so crazy na i remember wht we used to do and how crazile we used to talk 
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

sorry for butting in but whats the bold thing meant to say?! :S didn't understand, lol sorry 😳

Can people just come on FB really quickly, yashi, and riya please.
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@poo: lol cos quoting is normal today 😆

@zahra: oh god did she? I hope she's ok. :(
And yes, I'm so proud that despite all the things that happened, every true KaShian was strong and ye all were united. I'm so proud of ye and so happy and proud to know ye all. Honest 🤗
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Gosh i cant believe how think KSG gt he lost so much weight when i saw i remembered wht Shona said Karan Shrunk ooh my god he is missing me so much he lost all his weight
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tzahra

@Swanc: i joined when we were near 150 i remember gosh we were so crazy na i remember wht we used to do and how crazile we used to talk 

God zahra i've been here for ages too yaar, it's been a crazy journey yaar, all the ups and down, the laughs and tears, the fights and make ups, everything, we've seen it all. And i know that whatever life throws out way, we'll handle it and we'll hold on each other and make it through.
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wait, I'm on my iPod, will turn on my lappy in 5 mins.
Originally posted by: -pooluvsKaSh-

bonjour sis 😉gr8 cool 

hailaaa tujhe french aata hai ? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜ƒ
aaj toh mein goldie baanke hi rahongi 
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tzahra

Gosh i cant believe how think KSG gt he lost so much weight when i saw i remembered wht Shona said Karan Shrunk ooh my god he is missing me so much he lost all his weight

urggg his annoyingly skinny, i don't like my bro like this, why can't he eat? Urg.
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Yashu: dont frgt wht goes around comes around and Karma will hit back soon juz wait for the ryt moment and yh she did she told us on FB through her status
-Ri. thumbnail
swanz, am there!

idk how long i'm online till..