KaSh Heaven:Dher Saara Isne Khaya-SA to KSG - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
LOL Obviously Jackie, hehe. But go watch it.
Awww rida, try and fix it man. i sooo wanna see it.

Heyya Zahra, hows u babe?
KSG is Swanzys bro thats why she keeps on telling how hot he looks and how his bdy gets so unresistible nd sexy wen hes wet nd shall i go for the details about how swanzy thnks about her BROTHER???!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hello everyone...!!!😃
lol rida u and me r having the same sigs...!!!!!!!😆
OOhhh guys i juz watched Perfect couple omg KSG was looking so hot i cant even tell and seriously after hearing his voice tu damn good blue shirt, with scarf around his neck thn sun glasses he was looking perfect even though i didnt like the third part bcz not much of KSG bt i am happy to see him after such a long tym 
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

KSG is Swanzys bro thats why she keeps on telling how hot he looks and how his bdy gets so unresistible nd sexy wen hes wet nd shall i go for the details about how swanzy thnks about her BROTHER???!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 i can't think of him the same way again, He just doesn't do it for me anymoe, his just average.
Swanzyy it cant be fixed! i had done so mch hardwrk for the first time to make it a good one ive downloaded all new textres aghh it all wil be formatted now new vegas vids everythng atleast i shud hav uploaded it KILL ME!

Zahruuu Jackieee OMGG SPORTY gal! where r u???????
@Ridu:i am in lala lang after watching KSG
guys we haven't reached 50 pages till now spped up
Zahruuu aww gr8 acha tell me wats the new show wats KSG doing in it wats his role is he -permenant tell me everythng i dnt knw anythng at all!😆
Haye KSG!