KaSh Heaven:Dher Saara Isne Khaya-SA to KSG - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aish_punk

priya - btw, you hated KSG right? changed your mind? :P i hope you did!

vaish - oh, now? best of luck! what do you do, btw? nm with me, i have vacations, so sitting bored and waiting for my results. oh, yeah, im sure, it's swancy's stuff after all, so maybe i can put in the effort :P
i dont know the shraddha thing and rumours surounding his other gfs made me confused abt stuff also nicole
anyways i wont get into that :)
but yh idk how he is offscreen
aish im so jealous of you i ahve exams till 16th june
p.s. updted my gall :)
pebby whats ur name
vaish i thnk we met before my old id maybe? remember a long tme ago -Priya-?
vaishu lol i love u dear🤗
@Priya: It's Garima...  :) 

Heya Vaish! :D
Hey Pebby :D

Priya..oh ya i think we've met, but havnt had much of talk ..i guess..cant wait for 700th :P

Swaz..your a cheater i tell you :P

Pooo..send me d Kaira sigs naaa
Originally posted by vaish04

What made you change ur name now :| CHERRRYYY?? 

I was angry, Mad, umm hurt and feeling very low, and i just wanted some change. 😳 Felt low.
garima - lol, you did seem mature to me, atleast! haha, who doesn't love to be a kid anyway? yup, im so glad too! :D we can curse CBSE together :|

vaish - oh, which course? lol yeah everyone says im lucky, but i don't feel it, im so bored! :P um okay will read it soon, but swancy has to give me the link first!

priya - oh yeah a lot of people turned against him, due to that. idk how much of it is true, so yeah, forget it. i just thought that you hated him to the heights of not able to stand seeing his pics :P..so yeah, thats why i was surprised! oh thats sad, best of luckk! :) oh, you did? i'll check it out soon!

Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

Oh, Whatthefreakman!! :-( Okay.. so let'z move S .. L .. O .. W. 

Btw, I'm gonna need a little help with the text for some KaSh siggss!! you willing to help, Swanz?? Puhlease??

@Aish: I never knew you were in 10th all this while!!??? 

Yes Yes and Yes, anytime u need help with texts just ask sweets 😳

Thank you, lovee! <3 will read them soon! but its gonna take a lot of time, so be patient, okay? :P