KaSh Heaven:Dher Saara Isne Khaya-SA to KSG - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vaish04

Hey Swanzz..got my text?? fwded to Riyu?? :P

POOO..my savior <3
😆😆😆 I got ur text last night, and all i could think about was like, the girl is having a midnight feast 😛
What made you change ur name now :| CHERRRYYY?? 
Oh, Whatthefreakman!! :-( Okay.. so let'z move S .. L .. O .. W. 

Btw, I'm gonna need a little help with the text for some KaSh siggss!! you willing to help, Swanz?? Puhlease??

@Aish: I never knew you were in 10th all this while!!??? 
Originally posted by -Cherry-

😆😆😆 I got ur text last night, and all i could think about was like, the girl is having a midnight feast 😛
Oh i did..the weather wa s bloody awesome, i mean..i was so HYPER..so insane, my mind flowing into so many thingy..wanted to go out and dance, oh well :P..its still the same weather here :D So Freakkkin AMAZING <3 Oh, only prob?? i had to get up at 5 after sleeping around 3 LOL...that was tough :P

vaish - its been so long! ssup in life?

swancy - well, if bedroom has already finished a lot of parts, then forget it, cause it takes ages for me to catch up! but post the links of the other too. thanks <3

garima - oh! man, thats sad, but i guess it doesn't matter, cause im hoping 700 will be huge :D

poo - lol okayy, i thought its someone else
Aishhh i know long long lonnnggg..i've been good..exams coming up :|
Tu bata..and oh bedroom's worth the whole catchup :D..i asssure you ;]
hey priya

garima - *hi5* i suck at texts too! :| oh, lol, yeah i am, i didn't think you were, though! i thought you were older cause you seemed so mature to me :P
priya - btw, you hated KSG right? changed your mind? :P i hope you did!

vaish - oh, now? best of luck! what do you do, btw? nm with me, i have vacations, so sitting bored and waiting for my results. oh, yeah, im sure, it's swancy's stuff after all, so maybe i can put in the effort :P
Originally posted by aish_punk

priya - btw, you hated KSG right? changed your mind? :P i hope you did!

vaish - oh, now? best of luck! what do you do, btw? nm with me, i have vacations, so sitting bored and waiting for my results. oh, yeah, im sure, it's swancy's stuff after all, so maybe i can put in the effort :P
Thanks :D Me?? Am in 1st year college :P...lucky you..chutti hai hai teri :D All the best for your results :D Oh yes,, totally worth it :D😉
Hi Priya! =) 

@Aish: Mature, well...!! :P :P I'm older and I don't even act the age, I've got my little cousins tell me that, so yea, Mature, uh'not me! :P :P But, it's good I've found someone of the age!! :D *Hi 5 back at you* =)

@Swanz: Where are you?