Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"He will make pia's life dreadful.."
Means..????????????????
If he is a negative character then i dnt think there are any chances of pia falling for him..

mariakhan200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=veena_rocks]ab Abhay ka kya hoga?๐Ÿ˜†[/QUOTE

T hai...๐Ÿค”
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No I don't think Piya will fall for werewolf bcoz she loves only n only Abhay๐Ÿ˜...Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

hmph, I'm just saying it because mods will close this. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
supu? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

ah!nahiii๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†supu..dude your lovey- dovey b.f.'s pet name by me๐Ÿ˜† waise is superior ok for me๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰he says he is alone๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

i don't think piya will fall for the new entry.according to the article the new person come to destroy piya's happiness.the new entry will replace sid as a villen.the new entry can be relative of the dead werwolf.he can come to piya for revange.besides that ekta makes a lot of change in her story from twilight.there will be no seconed person piya can fall for him.piya's mind forget abhay.but i belived piya's heart can't forget the love abhay give her.

aree..but he can make her fall in love or someone else  related to her to her to get close or befriends!!!!but then himself fall...as abhay's is gonna kick him hard๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: ilove99

<font color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">aree..but he can make her fall in love or someone else related to her to her to get close or befriends!!!!but then himself fall...as abhay's is gonna kick him hard๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>

that can be a possibility.but i am still hopeful that no one can come betwen my beloved jodi abhiya.belive me ekta will not take this types of risk.in pavitra rishta my other favourite balaji show ekta try to bring a third person betwen the lead couple and make a false attemp to creat a love tringle.but people reject this idea so much that ekta immidiately called cv & make a quick reunion of lead couple due to public demand.i think ekta learn a very good lesson from this she won't dare to do the same mistake in any of her show. because when you mess up with popular choice you will suffer badly.star one also see the horrible result of bringing a third person betwen the lead couple of dmg.it divides dmg fans which result the end of the serial.i think star one & balaji telefilms are sensible authority they won't day same mistake.
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i hated warewolf part... i dont think pa do dat bab with abhay...
mariakhan200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

that can be a possibility.but i am still hopeful that no one can come betwen my beloved jodi abhiya.belive me ekta will not take this types of risk.in pavitra rishta my other favourite balaji show ekta try to bring a third person betwen the lead couple and make a false attemp to creat a love tringle.but people reject this idea so much that ekta immidiately called cv & make a quick reunion of lead couple due to public demand.i think ekta learn a very good lesson from this she won't dare to do the same mistake in any of her show. because when you mess up with popular choice you will suffer badly.star one also see the horrible result of bringing a third person betwen the lead couple of dmg.it divides dmg fans which result the end of the serial.i think star one & balaji telefilms are sensible authority they won't day same mistake.

i hope ekta read your post.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒand get brain๐Ÿคข
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i waz thinking the same ...werewolf ...piya abhay...is it twilight now
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariakhan200

i hope ekta read your post.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒand get brain๐Ÿคข

they need it badly...๐Ÿ˜†