new entry in PKYEK of a were wolf...

ilove99 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

New entry in Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani is gearing up for a one year leap with some new entries and one amongst them is debutant actor Ritwik.

Our source says, "The latest on the show is that Siddhanth's character has died in the show and the show is taking a one year leap. There will be an entire new situation as Pia loses her memory and doesn't remember anything. Abhay wants her to live a peaceful life. He wants her to forget her past as it was very painful but this would not be easy. Abhay will take Pia's memory and it will be a new beginning in Pia's life. But this happiness will be short lived. As there will be another twist and a werewolf will make Pia's life dreadful. Debutant actor Ritwik who hails from Madhya Pradesh will be playing this character. Ritwik has done theatre and has not done any television shows before. He will be playing the werewolf in the show."

We spoke to Ritwik who says, "I have no clue about this. Yes, I have given a couple of auditions. But I haven't received any confirmation from the channel or production house."

guys did you see it...do you think pia will fall for him as bella did?!!i hated it how can she!

but it was when bella remembered everything here toh!pia doesn't remember...what say or is it gonna kabir!!sorry if posted before...

haseena  apni bahu ko chod ke mat bhagna use bachao๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nahi..main apne seedhi saadi bahu ko is werewolf ke mayajaal main nahi phasne doongi...๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿคฃ

By the way Tellychakkar articles are not allowed. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

nahi..main apne seedhi saadi bahu ko is werewolf ke mayajaal main nahi phasne doongi...๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿคฃ

By the way Tellychakkar articles are not allowed. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†

good apne us small supu se kaho na kuch kare๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
why only megzchakkar are allowed๐Ÿ˜†ah!supu must be having so much fun but who knows how long he will last bechare ki koi value he nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Now even Werewolf will run towards Piya .. Godd ๐Ÿ˜†
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Now even Werewolf will run towards Piya .. Godd ๐Ÿ˜†

bechari ek akeli(well 3 vamire are behind) kiss kiss๐Ÿ˜†...ko sambhalegi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ilove99

good apne us small supu se kaho na kuch kare๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
why only megzchakkar are allowed๐Ÿ˜†ah!supu must be having so much fun but who knows how ling he will last bechare ki koi value he nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hmph, I'm just saying it because mods will close this. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
supu? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I guess the new Guy is going to be like Jacob Black and I think Piya will get attracted to him.
mariakhan200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

on not again ๐Ÿคข I really hated that pia will fall for him โ€ฆ..

some story again pia with kabir or new guy and abhiya with T or any new girl โ€ฆ. I real don,t want this again ๐Ÿ˜ก

i don't think piya will fall for the new entry.according to the article the new person come to destroy piya's happiness.the new entry will replace sid as a villen.the new entry can be relative of the dead werwolf.he can come to piya for revange.besides that ekta makes a lot of change in her story from twilight.there will be no seconed person piya can fall for him.piya's mind forget abhay.but i belived piya's heart can't forget the love abhay give her.
mariakhan200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

i don't think piya will fall for the new entry.according to the article the new person come to destroy piya's happiness.the new entry will replace sid as a villen.the new entry can be relative of the dead werwolf.he can come to piya for revange.besides that ekta makes a lot of change in her story from twilight.there will be no seconed person piya can fall for him.piya's mind forget abhay.but i belived piya's heart can't forget the love abhay give her.

thanksss im happy with your post i hope this will happen in pkyek๐Ÿ˜ƒ