Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Eljay & Migan - I dont remember the storyline of this movie but as usual can recollect those lovely numbers tuned by MSV. to the lyrics of KaNNadaasan :D

1. kodi asaindhadhum kaatru vandhadhaa
2. andru oomai peNNallO
3. uLLam enbadhu aamai
4.yaarukku maapiLLai yaarO
5. piLLaikku thandhai oruvan
6. paarththaal pasi theerum
eclat thumbnail
Thanks for the update Eljay.

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@eclat, the only songs I remember are the "kodi asaindhadum ..." song and "Andru oomai peNNallo ...", so melodious compared to some of the stuff I hear these days!
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - aamaa intha two timer kku children ai gavanikka yethu
neram?? He is just busy hopping beds - such a  "bed Hopper " uh huh
cool_rrk thumbnail
@eclat- the episode on Tuesday ended after AAR and Ganesh coochie cooing and then AAR saying she needs to solve the problem for RR now. It ended with her saying the first thing is she needs to go and see Patti to explain her uthama putthiran son's action, and she needs Ganesh to come along...Ganesh as usual has no point of view.

@LJ- I didnt watch that old Gemini ganesan tamil movie but being Indian, I can imagine this storyline- anyway, that movie sounds much more believeable in reality (on why he married 2nd time) than this serial. 

I really think RR was almost looking forward to getting rid of Anu so he can move to other greener pastures!
eljay thumbnail
I think Rukku should be renamed APR - adi paavi Rukku!
eljay thumbnail
How can a man go from one woman to the other and say "naan oru thappum pannalai"?  Isn't that infidelity of the worst kind, especially since he has been doing it week after week, year after year, for the past 25 years?  He deserves to be publicly humiliated.  I have a feeling that Abinaya creations will finish off one wife, most likely Anu, since Palli must have her way always, and she has always said she cannot viddu kudu her husband.  But will she say that after she finds out that he has gone from her bed to another woman's bed?  This story is basically revolting to me.
eljay thumbnail
Thanks, cool!  Amma, thaaye, Shree, seekiram go back to your parents, and find a way to end this story of a two timing rogue who is being praised for his thyagam in working his life away, and increasing the BP of the viewers!  This is my personal request to you.
migan thumbnail
Thanks Eclat and Cool for the updates.

Yenna solrathunne therila.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Eljay.

This is utter rubbish.  All that he has done are mistakes of the greatest magnitude - and these idiots complain that the one sensible person hasnt understood his thyagam.