Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing Hasini...but TRPs really do matter now...so everyone should try to see Geet on their TV sets at 9.30pm everyday...and something really is afoot becoz even our Mods are very worried...so voting is a must...it will hardly take 10 minutes or less of everyone's time..
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

"What plans are being hatched on the GEET page to increase the ratings? Tell... Tell..."
"

The TRP RATINGS matter so I hope ppl in India will try to contribute to the ratings in order to SAVE GEET!!👍🏼

I'm from Canada so I can't help with the TRP ratings.
😔

Same with me...I am in USA...If I was in India I would definitly watch it at 9:30pm and I am sorry i cannot contribute...😕😕
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

The major troublemaker here is the channel and not the PH.

The PH are themselves clueless about this.

Someone spoke to the channel today and they said none of the shows are safe ...only TRPs matter at the end of the day.

So please do not harbor any illusions that we are fine...we are not. NO ONE IS SAFE.

This revamping is going to happen. We need to make ourselves heard and save our show.

Please look at this post and please do your bit

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1688789

jhan we are not stopping we are signing the petition & emailing & calling them we will try our level best & will not let GHSP end
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh! I'm sure they are in the know but are pretending ignorance...if the forum has given the news to us then why are the PH acting as though it's news to them????

Recently their FB page carried a message that they would love to continue with forever or another year, I can't remember which, and people wondered then if they were trying to tell us that the serial was ending.

Edited by pippa - 12 years ago
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank u for sharing the info
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Usually the production house and the actors are the last to get to know this...

Don't stop the mission, attack to support Geet on to continue...

thanx for sharing.
anything for GHSP/MAANEET...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing dear...

V all MAANEETIANS will do anything and everything to 'Save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET'...
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Can we ask them what are they trying from their side to bring TRPs.  They talks as if, story line is not in their hands and they cannt do anything about it.  I can only advise them, bring little logic in the story, n stop Dev-Nandini track and their TRP will shoot up. But they are least bothered.  They asking fans, its first time in the history, that PH is asking fans what are they doing bring up TRP.  So funny...  

Anyways I live in Kuwait, I cannt help them much.  I did my best, calling my reltives to put on the TV at 9.29, even though they dont want to see current track.  My sisters are turning on TV for my sake, but not watching serial ...  But how long we can help like this?? If they dont have proper track in the story??