TMS 23 - 27 May Updates & Discussions

Posted: 12 years ago
Monday 23/5/11

Nijamma Roja kku miccham irukkira ella nuts um kazhandudum pole irukku ppa

Paasa Malar cinema outside LR 1's house. Raani comes running out to meet MMM
 and falls at his feet apologizing. MMM reminds her " Naan innum yuirOda thaan
 irukken ma " and Raani stops him by placing her palm on his mouth ( kOdumai da
sammyy , mudiyalai...Roja va le suthama mudiyalai !!)
Raani says that she threw the
challenge only because she has HIM as brother " I came to see you and when I knew
 that you have the exact cash, I was so happy. But I heard anni, the Finance Minister
 listing the budgetary expenses, I kept quiet " MMM says that NOTHING is more
 important than her "my expenses can wait . Ok, now, let us go, get the money from
 Archu and pay off your DEBT" (uh huh ...Won't you think even once about sending
back your sister to those gold diggers??? Every time some money is required, she
will be sent to you??!!)
Park maama shows his wisdom - " MMM, let us not ask
Archu for this money " MMM asks " do u have a better source??" Park says that
Archu has gone through a lot of trials and tribulations because of MMM and his
family  ties. " if she refuses to give the money for this, she is right and we can not
 force her to !!!  So, just tell her a lie...saying that you are repaying nandhini and buying
 spare parts. ..take the money.." (nalla appan thaan !!! Ipdi oru maakkanaa pullai yai
 valarthu ttu ippO lying technique vera sOlli kudukkaraar !!)
MMM hesitates first ...
but looks like he bought that idea.

Manjal pisasu makes a clandestine call to her mom pisasu - Vinodh is away and the
rest of the house is downstairs !!! Tells mommy that Priya has a doubt about the
baby's death - tells all and asks mommy to roll the Dheena ball "ask anna to do a
deep probe. Only with that ammunition in hand, I can stop Priya's marriage preps
 here " Mom pisasu promises to do just that. As junior pisasu is ending the call,
 Lady Shiva arrives carrying Ramya who is asleep . She learns that Jeyanthi was
 cootchi cooing with mommy and issues a stern warning - " such acts will only make
you a vazha vetti...be rest assured that I will inform this to my son... if u talk to your
mom one more time" Pisasu is scared (athu sari...unakku bayam?? uh huh )

Archu is all worried about MMM not showing up. About to call him from Bhanu's
phone ... bingo there he arrives. Archu is concern personified...MMM is lie
personified - pOi pOi yya alanthu vittu ...takes all the 3 lakhs. An unsuspecting Archu expresses her concern "sappidame velai seyyathinga " Sarroojja household -
Mr.Sarroojja is packing - about to flee the clutches of darling wife. Enna reason??
Says that Raani and her bro may have lodged a police complaint about the in-laws
demanding money " police lathi cahrge thaan, kmbi counting thaan, kAli thaan ...
enakku ithu yethuvume Othukkathu, naan varren, bye bye.." The rest are worried
a bit about this...knock knock...Raani arrives. Sarrojja is back to being her old
badrakaali self Tells Aakash that Raani can not enter the house without the promised
money "ennavO perisa savaal vitta ??!!" Raani says " Panam kOndu vanthu irukken.
My brother has not brought me up to be a coward " slowly Park and MMM emerge
 from outside the gate..the clan is stunned...

Freeze

Tuesday  24/5/11

Roja is slightly busy - so brief update.

The whole MMM jing bang land at Sarroojja household - money handed
 over. Raani asks " Well, I have lived up to my promise, now, can you take
back your words and apologize??? " Sarrojja is angry and MMM as usual
placates.  Since the money has been given Paark maama also does some
Egirals and Aakash' s dad butts in " Wedding kku munnadiye SIL kitte kadan
vaangittu ippO enna Egiral??? Ellam unga pOnnu vantha velai - I became sick...
lost my job... lost money... in-law veet le prachanai nna Odane veettai vittu
Oduvaala unga pOnnu?? Kalyanathukku apram in-law veedu thaan mukkiam"
Sarrojja gets ammunition from dad and says " Aama, after the wedding.. puguntha
 veedu is every thing " Like Roja, Aakash is also  tickled by this observation - rightly
points out " epdi?? puguntha veeda?? Unakku kooda apdi onnu irukku, remember??" Sarrojja vedalam climbs back to its throne and wants to leave...semai drama ...
MMM folds his hands and asks her to stay " yen thangai veet le ellarum Onna irukkanum...blah blah " Sarroja asks "nee yaaru da ennai thadukka? Ithu enga
 veettu vivagaram " Park and Raani jump back as MMM was demeaned ...
habba ..finally nothing happens.

Shed - Kuppan and Rangan are briefed about Raani ...money...Archu being kept in
 the dark... etc. etc., MMM sleeps on the floor ..has visions of Archu saying that
the money should not be touched even if she falls sick... zoom on MMM 's
tear stained face...Mhum Roja vaale suthanaa mudiyalai...Aalai vidunga ppa...

Freeze

Update for Wed, May 25, 2011:

Dheena goes to the hospital where Priya had her delivery and asks for Dr. Nirmala.  He is told that she is in the ICU with some patient, goes straight towards the ICU, ignoring the receptionist and an attender who keep telling him he cannot go there - evidently this place doesn't have security staff.  He marches into the ICU and Dr. Nirmala tells him he cannot be in that room, but he doesn't listen to her.  He addresses her in a very rude manner and asks her for the truth about his baby.  She leaves the ICU, asking another doctor to attend on her patient.  He follows her and keeps addressing her in the singular and asks her where she is going.  She goes into her room, he follows and asks for the truth about his baby.  She tells him the hospital records are all there to prove that the baby died, but he tells her that he is going to get a court order, get the baby's body out and do a DNA test and then they will find out whose baby died.  The doctor is rattled and she calls Sivagami after he leaves, and asks them to come and see her immediately.

Selvam's housing colony - some problem between Bhanu and her husband, apparently he took some money from her on a false pretext and used it up to drink, and she is angry with him, so he raised his hand in anger.  Archu, the marriage counselor, is there to settle the dispute along with Poonga and the landlady also sticks her head out.  Archu yells at Bhanu's husband and says he should not have lied to his wife, look at her husband, he has never lied to her and never will (that's what you think!).  Selvam comes home right then after spending a sleepless night at the shed, and she asks him to give some advice to Bhanu's husband (BH - I have forgotten his name).  Selvam is looking and feeling guilty, he escapes on the pretext that he just got home and is tired.  Landlady also gives some free marital advice on how never to cheat your spouse, and the crowd disperses. 

Selvam goes inside, Archu asks him if he gave the money to Nandini and if there is any money left over after buying the spare parts, and he says it was all used up.  She tells him the usual line - neenga kai kaal kazhuvittu vaanga, naan tiffin ready paNNren, and leaves.  Selvam tells Poonga that he is feeling guilty about lying to Archana, Poonga is feeling sorry that it was all on his account and says it is not too late, and he can still tell Archu about it, but Selvam says not to say anything now.

Sivagami and Mr. Siva at the doctor's office.  The doctor tells them that if Dheena goes to the court, gets a court order and gets the baby's DNA examined, her reputation is at stake, so they need to do something.  Mr. Siva says it is Friday, the courts will be closed for the next two days, and they will think of something by then.  He scolds Sivagami for doing this without consulting him in the first place, now the lie has become something that is haunting them all the time.  They leave the doctor's office, and wonder how Dheena came to know about it.  Sivagami remembers the time she heard Jayanthy talking to her mother and guesses that she may have guessed about it from Priya's behavior.

Thodarum ...

Thursday  26/5/11

First segment - habbbaaa - Archu insists on bringing food to the shed
"Non-veg panren, let Rangan and kuppan enjoy too " "Nee ange ellam vara vendaam..."
- back and forth happens - quite a few times . Just when Roja was ready to throw the
 remote ...  house owner lady comes and saves MMM " Pappa vidaame azharathu,
 yarO Oru Bhai Oothuvaar (what is that??? Ennathai Oothuvaar?? Nadaswaram??
 Ipdi yellam treatment for crying??)
avar kitte kootti kittu pO " MMM escapes
 from Archu's eyes and her food - probably in the same order !!! MMM comes out
of the house and vows to arrange money for the spare parts.

Second segment - Park arrives for his under the ground job. learns that a new boy
 has gone down - the new boy has no pEchu MOochu... a crowd assembles and
draws him out - none other than DSDR - Park cries ..ambulance is called.

Third segment - Nandhini is working in an office - 6,500 rs salary . Now finally we
 know the secret, looks like she and her dad lost their wealth. ( Aama intha pOnnu
 kku kalyaanam aachu illiyaa?? Hubby enge? Odi pOittanaa?? )
Looks like it is some
finance  company. MMM arrives in the hope of raising a loan. nandhini hides as
she does not want MMM to know that she has to work for a living. Well, MMM
asks for a loan with 2 RC books - loan rejected , he leaves ..leaving behind the RC
books (Nalla vilangidum ange ange ellathaiyum vittu ttu pOitta??) Nandhini comes
out of hiding and her manager asks her to hand over the books to MMM. She runs
behind him, hands over and says that  she was visiting her friend who works in
that office -Both hide the truth from each other . MMM promises to return the money borrowed - talks about the money getting in to Sarroojja's account..and of course
Nandhini does not mind - athu sari ellam vanthu serrarrathu paaru - MMM s galore !!!!

Freeze

Update for Friday, May 27, 2011:

This is brief, because we are expecting company in a few minutes, and in any case, there wasn't much today.

Nandini hands over the RC books to Selvam, both hide their respective situations, Selvam tells her about the money being given to Rani instead of repaying the loan, Nandini says No hurry, take your time.  When Nandini goes back, her manager chews her out and warns her against doing this again, making Rama sit at the desk instead of her.

Poonga in the hospital, Vasu is unconscious and in a serious condition.  His friend tells him to call his wife, he does so.  Bhagyam starts off by saying she doesn't care what happens to Vasu but her paasam kicks in when she hears that he is fighting for his life, and she goes to the hospital.

Hospital - Bhagyam comes in saying, Is my son okay?  Why did you make him do your work?  and Poonga's friend explains that Poonga didn't even know it was Vasu who had gone down till they brought him up.  The doctor says that his condition is critical and they can't say anything. 

Bhagyam tells Poonga to inform Revathy.  He is reluctant but they force him to call, so he calls.  RS picks up the phone, and when he finds out, he says he doesn't care what happens to Vasu or to any of them, and not to call again.

Selvam is in the shed, explaining to Rangan and Kuppan that he couldn't get a loan.  They suggest asking Nandini, and right then, Selvam gets a call from the Manager of the car company, saying that the MD wants to see him immediately.  Selvam is wondering what to do, and his friends tell him to lie, saying that the work is going on schedule (yeah, keep lying!). 

Thodarum ...

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
Thanks, Roja!  Now we just have to wait till Nandini calls for Selvam, or better still, goes to Selvam's house and says she just got back from CBE, and Archu will go back to being Badrakali when Nandini says she needs money urgently and can she get 2 lakhs from Selvam!
Thanks, Roja!  For a minute, I thought that Saroja would actually leave, but no, our wonderful MMM had to go and stop her from leaving.  When will you learn, Selvam, that it is better to leave some things alone at times?   Edited by eljay - 12 years ago
Thanks RP

indha Selvama  evvaLavu thittinaalum  absolutely no VMSS... un thangaikku paNam kuduththiyaa adhukkapuram unakku andha veetula yaaru irundhaa enna yaar pOnaa enna... un sister ava pugundha veettukku gone la...ambuduthEn.
Thanks Roja akka, MM ai nenache enake πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€¬πŸ€ͺellam varuthu πŸ˜•
semma comedy when archu advice banu. What she going to do when know truth about the baby and money? this loose only knows how to advice others... but their own life still big question mark.
Dheena and jayanthy will play CID now. while Mrs siva will wash the house with her tears.  and mr siva will blame her for everything,..
thanks for updates

Thanks Eljay ma for the update.

Thanks Eljay - intha kashtam eppO mudiyumO???
To answer your question. Roja, this serial will end when my kutty Rani grows up and starts watching this kuppai! 

Thanks for the update, Roja!  I have only one question - why didn't you throw the remote away when they were doing the varaathe varuven business?  Then you can tell us that you can't do any more updates because the remote is broken, then we can all decide to say Goodbye to this MMM story, and see - we will all be happier!
Thanks Eljay ma, I think MM better you close your shed and Dir please end this show... I'm begging you...😭😭