Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Why are the only Forum that isnt freaking out? (Page 2)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
That's What We Are In The PYKEK Forum We Are Trying To Save Our Show. So Everyone Please Do Spam Star One's FB Page. Don't Let Yeh Ishq Haaye End.

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
i have a feeling oit will..
infact i have a feeling all the star one shows are being warpped up...
the cahnnels new strtegy..
ARGGHHH!!!
Shanak_Fan Goldie
Shanak_Fan
Shanak_Fan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
star one will not show gujarati serials..deir serials will be in hindi only but da theme and da characters will be gujarati,like in kyunki,all characters were gujaratis but spoke in hindi.
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanak_Fan

star one will not show gujarati serials..deir serials will be in hindi only but da theme and da characters will be gujarati,like in kyunki,all characters were gujaratis but spoke in hindi.
it may be like that...but arent there TOO many gujarti based shows on TV already?
Shanak_Fan Goldie
Shanak_Fan
Shanak_Fan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

Originally posted by Shanak_Fan

it may be like that...but arent there TOO many gujarti based shows on TV already?
dat's what i too was thinking.dere r so many gujarati based shows on various channels.

btw,r u da one who used 2 make awesome vms of rajat and mugdha?
Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u-Nymphadora-

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

star one have never got great TRP's snce the time it was launched way back in 2005.. but star one did churn out good shows and YIH is one of them but unfortunately shows are axed on terms of TRP's...

so now the channel is frustrated and want to become a total 'KYUNKI saas bhi kabhi bahu thi' channel...so they have gone nuts...and i cant say much...just wanna enjoy this show until it stays :)
i totally agree with you!i love YIH...i dont think we can do much is star one consists of a group of idiots...so we shuld enjoy the show till it lasts!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index