Yeh Ishq Haaye

Why are the only Forum that isnt freaking out?

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Funny isnt it??
i mean ever sisnce yesterdays article about Star One going Gujrati(SAY WHAT????😲...hindi channel broadcasting Gujrati shows?)
everyone in the Star One section is Psyching out...you cant blame them-the whole thing is hideous...
but we are the only forum thats calm and peaceful like nothing has happened...
but considering the fact that the talwar is latkofying on all the shows including YIH
what are youre views as to YIH?
as in is it the right time for it to shut down..
or does it need a longer time...but how long...
share youre views..
Love shruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ya, evryone r demanding that they dont want their fav show to end. . , . But whats the use of such demands, that wil happen what the channel wants. . . . .
Star Plus had already lost it, and now Starone doing the same. .
Gujrati shows on star one. . .😲😆

Ya, all the starone shows r in danger.
First of all, my view is that evry show that starts should run for 1 year atleast. . . . Every show gets its own fan following. . . . . . . .. After that it can have a logical end in some time rather than dragging unnecessarily. . . .
But Starone has hardly 5 shows running , so STARONE hv empty slots for new shows. . so why to axe the existing shows? . . . .

Anyways As far as YIH is concerned, YIH is 7 months old and I think it can run for more time rite now . . . . . Me just want to see more of YIH rite nw. . . . .😳Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
About YIh it has only started it must atleast go for one year i remember old shows like DMG and MJHT they have lasted for years and all the serials currently aired at starone are only a few months old with the exception of Geet and Rbo.

Starone is the only channel i watch and if it decides to go Gujrati then where the hell are we going to find decent serials sorry no offence but i really do not like starplus or imaginetv shows.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guyz...muje kuch samajh nhi arha...i only knws dat may b pkyek will end...
n now here..u r sayng YIH may end...uff...m so confused...u all r talkng abt which article...temme plzzz
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: pratsy

guyz...muje kuch samajh nhi arha...i only knws dat may b pkyek will end...

n now here..u r sayng YIH may end...uff...m so confused...u all r talkng abt which article...temme plzzz

Its this article...

And all the starone shows are in danger...😭
pratsy thumbnail
ds is so disappointing...if they wanna woo gujarati audience..then they shud start a new gujarati channel...disgustng ppl
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
it is preety disgusting...but YIH is in the main prime time slot and  doesnt get bery good TRPs as of now...so like all the shows it is in danger too
pratsy thumbnail
gosh..dats soo unfair..we shud spam so site n fb...we shud sent emails to the CVs
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's What We Are In The PYKEK Forum We Are Trying To Save Our Show. So Everyone Please Do Spam Star One's FB Page. Don't Let Yeh Ishq Haaye End.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
i have a feeling oit will..
infact i have a feeling all the star one shows are being warpped up...
the cahnnels new strtegy..
ARGGHHH!!!