Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -moona-

Dear i am not angry, i am just giving my opinion..😊

... so sweet of u dear that u r not...i was just scared as..u just love  saheer  rt?πŸ˜‰
bristi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LOVE_DOSTI

Not really .. He is cute the way he is.. really... But i guess. just little change should be done.. his dressing style should be changed... it's a bit tooo kiddish..  πŸ˜•

Luv his Simplicity .. but still. his hair style is yummyπŸ‘πŸΌ.. no faults in that... his looks are just on TOP!!! 😍

thanks a lot for ur opinio😊n...
bristi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

a bit of hair cut would be nice...not too short...but not tooo long either...as in first few episodes...he looked cute like that..😍😍..but .i dont like the way he keeps his fringe to the side...i like it on his front...😳...may be...he does that becz its too long...πŸ€”...so a hair cut is definitely needed...😎...dressπŸ˜›...actually..i love all his dressπŸ˜‰...any colour suites him soo well.😍😍..he looks dashing n anything.😎..i thought he usually wore cotton shirts.πŸ€”..and he rolls his sleev up to his ankles.😳😳.well thats style😎...so summer oriented too naa.πŸ˜‰..and yh...he wears jumpers too.😍..but i find him sooo cute in it.☺️...i love him seeing in that...😳😍...
may be...if...there is a leap..then i would love him to wear a spec too...or atleast his shades...he is sooo smashing in his shades..😎😍..but i have never seen him wear his shades in navya...may be..its not sooo cool to wear shades in class...πŸ€ͺ.🀣...thats kk...so..based on circumstance..i hope he wears those shades...😍...
πŸ˜ƒ

thanks deeps...u explained nicely...hope our beloved saheer would know all these...πŸ˜ƒ
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he looks cute in every outfits and he looks super cute in white.His hair is also perfect.I dont think he needs makeover.
bristi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jinia018

I think he looks cute in every outfits and he looks super cute in white.His hair is also perfect.I dont think he needs makeover.

thanks..yaar😊
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bristi04

... so sweet of u dear that u r not...i was just scared as..u just love  saheer  rt?πŸ˜‰

Han ji u r rite...πŸ˜†
Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
no nt atall... he should nt get any makeover...
n d thing abt his hair... i just adore his hair style alot... mujhe sabse jyada uski luks aur hairs hi pasand hai... i very fond of anant's hair style... i always used to say my frnds too to have a hair style shaheer...
luv u him :) :) :)
bristi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehal_wade

no nt atall... he should nt get any makeover...
n d thing abt his hair... i just adore his hair style alot... mujhe sabse jyada uski luks aur hairs hi pasand hai... i very fond of anant's hair style... i always used to say my frnds too to have a hair style shaheer...
luv u him :) :) :)

like too..but  before it was perfect..now not so ... n earlier he used to look more attarctive ..but now sp last episode he was looking bit tired...n thin..with his yellow shirt...😊
Edited by bristi04 - 12 years ago
bristi04 thumbnail
Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@bristi04 : yes i agree... he was really luking very thin in yellow...
bt his hairs was perfect :)
i luv dem...