Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asph thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well i wouldnt say makeover-cause he is gorgeous
but yeah fix his hair,and sometimes the attire
the yellow picnic t-shirt and da dheela pyjama  in my opinion made him look awkwardly thin-
in the begining episodes he looks amazing and more mature..likein the ice cream nite with soniya..
bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asph

well i wouldnt say makeover-cause he is gorgeous

but yeah fix his hair,and sometimes the attire
the yellow picnic t-shirt and da dheela pyjama  in my opinion made him look awkwardly thin-
in the begining episodes he looks amazing and more mature..likein the ice cream nite with soniya..

i m completely agreed with u asph...(btw what's ur name?)i used the term make over as to mean a fashionable  touch...n true he looked extremely gd in icecream episode n whn he was clicking snaps in picnic...n he looked unnecessarily thin in that dress...he supposed to look best in these romantic episodes..
Edited by bristi04 - 12 years ago
InnocentGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Everything suits my shaheer...
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: starangel

i lik him wit tiz luk nly 😳nd i dnt thnk he needz any makeover

well siad i totally agree with you
ayesha109 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
He luks more cute With Long hair..
 Nd i find him really cute in this look😳
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bristi04

no anger plss...moona...just want him to see as best...n i also think that when he 'll rock in film as well like srk...(he s also frm tv..)rt?

Dear i am not angry, i am just giving my opinion..😊
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
a bit of hair cut would be nice...not too short...but not tooo long either...as in first few episodes...he looked cute like that..😍😍..but .i dont like the way he keeps his fringe to the side...i like it on his front...😳...may be...he does that becz its too long...πŸ€”...so a hair cut is definitely needed...😎...dressπŸ˜›...actually..i love all his dressπŸ˜‰...any colour suites him soo well.😍😍..he looks dashing n anything.😎..i thought he usually wore cotton shirts.πŸ€”..and he rolls his sleev up to his ankles.😳😳.well thats style😎...so summer oriented too naa.πŸ˜‰..and yh...he wears jumpers too.😍..but i find him sooo cute in it.☺️...i love him seeing in that...😳😍...
may be...if...there is a leap..then i would love him to wear a spec too...or atleast his shades...he is sooo smashing in his shades..😎😍..but i have never seen him wear his shades in navya...may be..its not sooo cool to wear shades in class...πŸ€ͺ.🀣...thats kk...so..based on circumstance..i hope he wears those shades...😍...

S.kitty thumbnail
i don't think he needs any makeover..his looks suit his character😊
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am okay with his current look but he needs to trim the hair little bit... He was looking more cute during Nimisha's engagement... little bit hair trim.. thats it!!!
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not really .. He is cute the way he is.. really... But i guess. just little change should be done.. his dressing style should be changed... it's a bit tooo kiddish..  πŸ˜•

Luv his Simplicity .. but still. his hair style is yummyπŸ‘πŸΌ.. no faults in that... his looks are just on TOP!!! 😍