India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Why KMH3...?! (Page 3)

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
yea also all i want is that karan and kritika come back together in a show as a jodi no matter what show it is!

all i want is that they come back in a show together!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chathu_88

All what I can say is that's a good idea. I should also say that I don't care whether it's season 3 or completely a new serial as long as I can see ARJUHI because I can't stay without seeing themCry
Same hereCry That's why I feel it'll be better if we can get them on a different channel and in a different soap altogether, atleast we fans can relax for sometime without worrying about the soap going off air within 6 monthsEmbarrassed
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lara3110

We want our Karan and Kritika back  It can be any show but would like it to be created by Ekta Kapoor, because she has worked with them from Jan 2009. Her creatives and directors have worked with these two and know how to project them. 

That is why we enjoy watching KMH
I know! My point exactly! It should be created by BT so that they can utilize KK2's potential to the maximumBig smile
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

You are right, there would be no point in bringing KMH3 if it ends up on Imagine. Imagine is a disaster right now and I don't want KMH3 to suffer to the same fate as the previous seasons because the head feels the storyline ran its course.

I just want to see Karan and Kritika again on screen, whether its in Season 3 of KMH or a new serial all together.
Ditto Big smile At the end of the day, we only want to see them togetherEmbarrassed But whether it's KMH3 or a brand new soap, we'll have to wait atleast for 6 more moths before we can see themCryCry
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachpie

Agreed with what u said! We all love KMH but the destiny is same as u have explained so it will be better to have KK2 with interesting new story on some good channel *Thumbs Up
Prescisely! I wish Ekta manages to get KMH3 on another channelOuch
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

yea also all i want is that karan and kritika come back together in a show as a jodi no matter what show it is!

all i want is that they come back in a show together!
Very well said!! We just want to see them togetherWink It's good for them as actors too, they'll be more popular if they come together on a different channel in a different soapWink And KK2 have acted in other soaps seperately, but that did not make them as popular as KMH didWink

Moral of the story: They should be seen together; not only for their fans, but also for themselves!LOL

Edited by laado_007 - 22 May 2011 at 8:24pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index